On Set- Chance PE Dance Pics! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh Ashok Chopra discussion - I  have to be involved. He is my favourite film actor father. After Papa Padukone of course.
Edited by bluemoon86 - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What about his child molestation stories?
Me loves Papa Padukone too.

Riya - what? 😕
What child molestation stories? I haven't heard about this. You are talking about Ashok Chopra right. Because it can't be Papa Padukone - I haven't heard anything like that about him.
Edited by bluemoon86 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: bluemoon86

What child molestation stories? I haven't heard about this. You are talking about Ashok Chopra right. Because it can't be Papa Padukone - I haven't heard anything like that about him.

Yeah, seriously. Stop scaring me and explain. 😕
RiyaK09 thumbnail
This happened a long time ago..Umm, when PC became Miss World, some little girl accused Mr.Chopra of molesting her. Idk, if he was guilty or no..
RiyaK09 thumbnail

Ashok Chopra Sex Scandal:

Priyanka father Capt. Ashok Chopra was embroiled in a sex scandal though the matter seems to have died down.

On 30th November 2000, Ms. Priyanka Chopra is crowned in front of global audience. The country basks in the warmth of her glory. The little girl, barely 18, is on top of the world. Both the parents are ecstatic. But the happiness is short lived.

On 2nd December, 2000, Mrs. Shivani Saxena, Director of a Company, mother of two children and all of 37 years old, suddenly remembers that she had been molested when she was 12 years old. A good 25 years later !!

The charge turns to rape and the woman keeps changing her story when told that Dr. Ashok Chopra could not have done such a thing in his very first posting, or that they were living in barracks which do not have much privacy and an incident like this could not have gone unnoticed, or that there was no Reading Room in that Army Mess where the other alleged incidents could have taken place. She tells, Ashok has written a very detailed letter to me, I will let you all read it in to. He has also sent me this photograph taken two months after the "molestation" where she is happily singing quawwalis with him. Saxena alleges that Dr. Chopra molested her 25 years ago but did not pursue the case earlier as she did not know of Dr. Chopra's whereabouts until September 2000.

The very fact that demands were made for money and efforts were made to blackmail him into submission speak volumes about the genuineness of the case. As expected Ashok Chopra has counter sued them and he came clean out of it.

http://www.celebritiesprofile.info/index.php/actress-profiles/priyanka-chopra-profile.php

Oh, you're talking about PC's dad! I wasn't talking about him.. I was talking about the actor.. phew..
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Oh, you're talking about PC's dad! I wasn't talking about him.. I was talking about the actor.. phew..

Ashok Chopra is an actor?😕

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anyways, looks like PC's dad came out clean. I think the woman made those allegations just for money, since she came out right after PC became Ms. World.