•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

The scenes between Manav and Archana the last few episodes have been superb !! Can't get over it...especially yesterday and today...😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

The two are so so so cute and so much in love with each other...❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

The scene in the train today was just wayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet... 😍

Can't wait for the Satyanaryan puja to get done....just hoping no news obstacles come in the way...Savita's intentions are terrible  😡😡

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the creatives will continue to please us [ArMan lovers] as they have been the last few days 👏😊
I've enjoyed these past two episodes, I've favorited the videos and continually watch their scenes. I loved when Archu told Manav when he's in pain, she's in pain then they look at each other until they fall asleep - I think this is my favorite ArMan scene so far, trust me I have many but this one was just so awwwwwwww especially when Manav's face lit up 😳

Then there was today's episode where they were on the train. Manav protective of Archu, trying to ask her what places she likes, would like to go. Poor guy went from being nervous to worried when Archu said she Switzerland. I don't think Archu really cares though as long as she is with Manav. I hope they get to go on their honeymoon and have more cute scenes together without being interrupted.
awww they r tooooooooooooo cuteee...just luv them crazily:)
they are so cute and the background song is just perfect!

The scenes get better and better with each episode, they are so cute. Archu looked so concerned seeing Manav bleeding, I wonder if Archu will find out he lied to her about what happened to him. Oh well, it was still a cute scene. She waits for him before she eats - awwwww!! 😳 Then there's Manav, flashbacks of the jerk tricking Archu poor Manav he just can't bear to see what happened to her. Wonder if he'll find out what Savita did because he spent some of his pay on Archu, that woman needs to be taught a lesson! Archu is Manav's wife, it is no big deal if he takes some of the money he earned to treat his wife to a movie.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 14 years ago