Welcome Everyone to the new Contest of the Month:
What do you have to do?
Well, it's quite simple and pretty fun if you ask me!
I'm sure everyone has a favorite couple in Harry Potter, right? I mean, who doesn't?
This is the chance for you to write about your favorite couple!
The Rules? There aren't much, but here they are...
1. Participants must write no more than two short articles each, on behalf of the Daily Prophet, announcing the marriage of 2 HP characters. It can either be their favorite ship, or anyone else.
2. Each article must be a minimum of 75 words and a maximum of 150. We will be counting so don't try to get around that.
3. Entries must be kept appropriate! That means: no swear words, no "inappropriate words", etc...you guys know what appropriate means. After all, this is the Harry Potter Forum.
4. No stealing others work. And also, you cannot advertise your entry!
5. You cannot create multiple accounts to send in more entries! That is strictly against IF rules.
6. Most importantly, please Do Not post your entries here. All entries Must be sent to the username below. We will send you a PM when we get your entry, so if you do not receive a PM after you PMed us your entry, that means we did not get it, so please try again in that case. If for some reason, it does not work, you can then PM either Chhilt, MusicalAiswarya, or me.
*One more thing guys: Your article does not have to be about canon couples. For example, if you're a Harry/Hermione fan, go ahead and write about them!
Winner will be declared 'Daily Prophet Editor' and receive a gift.
Deadline: October 10,2009
That's it for the rules! Have fun guys! We hope you all have a great time writing these articles!
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 13 September 2009 at 2:04pm