Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

They paid me crores to do Luck: Danny Denzongpa

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

They paid me crores to do Luck: Danny Denzongpa

Evergreen Bad man Danny Denzongpa looked as young as ever even today. He gave all the young actors of his multi- starrer film Acid Factory, run for their money in his black suit. He touched upon several aspects of his life and went on to talk about his forthcoming film.

So what's the secret of your never aging personality?
I exercise regularly and take a good diet. I also do swimming and take steam bath.

As you have been very selective about doing films, so why did you choose to do Acid Factory?
When the script was narrated to me it was said that there are so many questions in the film that it will be answered in bits and pieces. I was sure if this person gets it right and presents it well onscreen, it would turn out to be a good film. I am very quiet character, as compared to other characters in the film.
http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=31074
What do you expect from this multi-starrer film?
I keep zero expectations. When you work hard it always pays. Films like Luck may not have worked, but my job in the film has been appreciated.

What next?
I am also doing a film Robo with Ranjnikanth. I admire Rajni-garu for his patience to work with that Robo, it's very time- consuming and he has been working on it since months.

What made you take up films like Luck?
Madanji told me that they are paying in crores even to character artistes, so why not Jokes apart, I know Soham from the time when he was in school. As a producer he is very pre-planned, and he makes his film with in the pre-decided time period and budget. I am looking forward to work with him again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What made you take up films like Luck?
Madanji told me that they are paying in crores even to character artistes, so why not Jokes apart, I know Soham from the time when he was in school. As a producer he is very pre-planned, and he makes his film with in the pre-decided time period and budget. I am looking forward to work with him again.

Lolzzzz..! I like Dany.. he iz a great actor.. He rocked in Luck.. I like when he playz eccentric characters..Waitin to see him in more movies..
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^

there is nothing big in tht...today if producers want something they can pay u anything...fo instance Urmila was given Crores to play the role of kamini...such a price and such a role is an opportunity can' be missed. so she did tht movie even ignoring the fact tht himesh uncle is there
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i LOVED him in Luck!!
This content was originally posted by: fly2me

i LOVED him in Luck!!

Mee too! Lol he does well in these mysterious kinda roles..Luck waz a great movie..Hopefully Acid factory isnt tat bad either..
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, i am biased when it comes to Danny... i think he is great... and yes, he made the movie much more tolerable to watch...!

he's so wasted though, nowadays... i wish they would give him better roles because he is capable...

he's looking good though...!
I agree Sanam he is a great actor.. He isnt any less compared to the likes of Om Puri, and Nasearudin Shah.. its just he does less movies.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually, i love naseerudin shah much much more... he's extremely close to being my all time fav... LOL... i'm highly highly biased when it comes to him... imo, he's the finest actor in the industry ever...!!

i rate Danny bit below Om Puri... 😳
I personally think he is at par with them.. its just he hasnt gotten as many great roles as them!
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is my all time fav he reminds of pran