~Coffee with the crazies 2 prt II TIPS & FOOD ~

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

----- 2nd Edition ~ PART II  ------ 

Presented by
~ The coffee crazies of creative corner ~

xtaurus429x mimi0295 Perfangel5655 desigrl05 QueenHinna12 DramaholicVibes

As the title states this is our 2nd edition. Thank you so much to each and everyone of you for the amazing response of our 1st part πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

which was

Fashion frenzy frappuccino with Fatima
&
Mocha music mix with Mimi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1243987&PID=24124312&#24124312 

For new readers check out our crazy part I to find out what we are all about! 

We discuss: Food, Fashion, Music, Gossip, Movies, and What to and what not to do. We will survey and we will interview!

Last time all the segments were posted at the same time. This time we decided to be easy on the readers. We will post two segments at a time πŸ˜ƒ

Today you will get to read..

Rich Ristretto reminders withRoshni
&
Hearty Hazelnut hints with Hinna

Our topic: back to school πŸ˜ƒ

So stay with us and please enjoy!!!

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

1st we have  😳

WELCOME BACK MY LOVELY IFians!!! πŸ€—
LOL...you guys are probably tired of seeing me by now!  🀣(Well hearing actually)
Sorry guys! Kya kare? Its my job! πŸ˜†

SO!!! Anyway.. for my second edition of Rich Ristretto Reminders with yours truly 😎
I decided to do a segment called :

"Make sure you have...."

Basically I will be giving you a list...for BACK TO SCHOOL items..that you better make sure you have in your bag! (And a few reasons why πŸ˜†)

Then I will be giving a short student to student tip session...were i will give you some back to school tricks and tips
  (
😈mwahahaha 🀣)

So..lets begin! πŸ˜ƒ

"Make sure you have..."

Pencils and erasers! (You dont want to bother others for them..do you? I know i always bugged out having to ask someone else to borrow! πŸ˜• Then i used to forget to give them back..and had the person hate me for eternity! 😳) 🀣 Notebooks and Textbooks! (How else were you planning to learn? ) 🀣 Hand Sanitizer and Tissues! (always useful you know! Especially these days with Swine going around..you ought to be prepared! One small drop of Sanitzer goes A LONG WAY! πŸ‘ As for the tissues -- Just incase you sneeze! πŸ˜†) Snacks! (Ahem..😳 See..I use to get hungry loads..during classes..so I started putting a bag of chips or a cookie or two..incase the teacher went on for too long! πŸ˜†) Money and ID! (Just incase you get into trouble! 🀣-- LOL! But no seriously..change helps for emergencies as well as ID's..my parents always tell me to never leave without those two things! πŸ˜†)
  • Extras! (Especially the girls: If you guys have extra room in your bag..then feel free to fill it up with the extras! I.E --makeup, cell phone, a tiny game to play while your teachers rant! 🀣)

LOL! I think thats enough of that section..now here are some:

Tips and tricks! πŸ˜‰
    Manage your time-- ermm..just manage your time..LOL! No comments on that one!πŸ˜†
    Incase your teacher shouts at you--learn some tricks of "beating around the bush" and flattery! 🀣 That always saves me!  I.E -- something like : WOW Mr. Johnson..is that a new outfit? Looking sauve dude! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ Incase you forgot something like books, pencils, etc -- MAKE SURE..you bring extra with you! Like i said before: you dont want to ask others do you? πŸ˜†
  • Make sure you dress well! Dressing well always makes others see you differently..so dress respectfully and fashionablly! Take another look at Fatimas Fashion Section just incase! πŸ˜‰ 

My personal tricks and advice:

I ALWAYS choose the back seat of the class...Incase i get bored..i can take out an iPod or something and the teacher wont be able to catch me as quickly! πŸ˜†
    I try and make sure to do my homework during lunch, or maybe a class were I usually dont do much...this way I have all the time after school to do what i want to..
    🀣
    Socialize loads! Make friends with the good people of course...and show diversity in who you make friendships with! Don't just stay in cliques! I like making friends with everyone! This way I can gain an understanding on different people and am more..diverse myself! πŸ˜›
    Be the kindest, sweetest, person you can be! Don't let others dislike you or give themselves a chance to pick or make fun of you! You can get through your school days easier and higher your self esteem when people like you! 😊
  • Stay away from the BADDIES! (Don't give into peer pressure!! EVER EVER EVER! Know your limits! Dont do or say anything to anyone that you wouldnt want said to you! Don't give into the drugs, and drinks! 😊

Okie! So, now, I think I have enlightened you enough! LOL..Do tell me if these tricks, trades and ideas work!

Guys! All of this was meant to be taken light heartedly!  (I dont really want you to do anything...that you guys might get into trouble for! πŸ˜† They were my personal thoughts! I used them and it worked well for me! This segment was meant to be taken for fun, but not to lightly that you learn abs. nothing! 🀣Somethings however were for real! Like the last bit of advice I was giving you!! Please understand that!  πŸ˜Š

Anyways, thats enough for this edition! See you in the next!!! For now, here is Hinna! πŸ‘

by

~ xtaurus429x ~

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

πŸ˜† Next we have

Welcome once again to Hearty Hazelnut Hints with Hinna... Yes it's me again! πŸ˜› Well I hope you found Roshni's tips interesting and useful.
If you don't remember my first segment, or you were unlucky enough to miss itπŸ˜†, I interviewed Mimi and gave you guys two recipes: Mango Lassi and Cinnamon Caramel Iced Coffee, did you give them a try? If not, then don't worry because today I have more to share with you! But before that, I would like you to answer these questions for me:

1) Do you prefer to take your own Packed Lunch to school or buy School dinner?
2) Are you happy with the food that your school provides?
3) Do you think they need to stop selling junk food and provide more healthy food to keep the students healthy. or should they let the students decide themselves whether they want to be healthy or not?
4) If you take your own packed lunch from home. what kinds of food do you pack?
5) Do you have any special recipes you have invented yourself that you would like to share with other students to pack in their lunches? (Here is your chance to show us how creative you are! πŸ˜‰ )

Everyone feel free to take part in this survey, and discuss your own opinions and tips πŸ˜ƒ Now I have some more tips to make sure you are staying healthy!!!

Remember, for a healthy lunch, make sure you are including foods with:

Protein, such as chicken, egg, tuna or cheese to keep yourself alert.

Complex carbohydrates such as wholemeat bread, pasta, banana or rice to release calories slowly and help to keep up energy levels and concentration. Be careful because refined carbohydrates such as those in white bread, biscuits and cake only provide short-lived energy so make sure you choose COMPLEX carbohydrates!

Calcium such as whole-milk products like Greek yoghurt rather than low-fat yoghurt for growth, healthy bones and teeth. Cheese, yoghurt, smoothies and milkshakes are all excellent sources of calcium.

Fruits and vegetables, dried fruit too, are rich in vitamins in minerals. Health experts recommend that we include 5 portions of fruit and vegetables in our diet everyday.

What NOT to include:

- Cereal bars - While sugar in a bowl of cereal washes away by the milk, sugar in sticky cereal bars sticks to the teeth causing maximum damage.

- Flavoured yoghurt - Some of these contain more than five teaspoons of sugar in each pot.

- Savoury snacks - One single snack such as cheese string can contain almost as much salt as you should have in an entire day!

- 'Real fruit' snacks - Look at the label and you will find that these may contain as much as 63% sugar!

- Fruit juice 'drinks' - This can contain as little as 6% juice! They may also include artificial flavourings, sweeteners and colourings!

(courtesy: BBC)

That's all from me, well I hope you found my tips at least a little useful. Do share your own tips with us, and remember, stay healthy! Ciao til next time!πŸ˜ƒ

By

~ QueenHinna12 ~ 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

And that is our the first part for this edition. Be sure to tune in for the next part to see what the other crazies have planned!  PLEASE leave us some sort of feedback, for us to work on! This way we can better ourselves for our next edition; that's if you guys WANT us to have a  next edition!Don't hesitate in sharing whats brewing in your mind, and HIT the LIKE button if you "liked" our post! πŸ˜†Love You IFians!

Sincerely,
The Coffee Crazies of Creative Corner

xtaurus429x mimi0295 Perfangel5655 desigrl05 QueenHinna12 DramaholicVibes
~ Roshni,Mimi,Fatima,Jhanvi,Hinna,DB ~

NOTE::

If there is a member who you would want us to interview or maybe even yourself. Let us know πŸ˜ƒ
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
wiull complete the survey 2morow

@roshni - u r ditto like @ My personal tricks and advice:

i do the same other things were also quite🀣
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒGreat second edition I so wanted these tips to prepare for my back to university🀣 Thank you crazies I needed this ! especially to know what to take for lunch on first day πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

But on a serious note this is great info thanks roshni and hinna can't wait for the next one πŸ˜ƒ

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx hinna, roshni di, and all crazies!! lol, roshni di, if i said you look suave, i would def get in troubleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanks for the tips though. totally agree with you bout the pens and papeer stuff- lol, you'd be one of the people i'd hateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@food

1) Do you prefer to take your own Packed Lunch to school or buy School dinner?packed lunch
2) Are you happy with the food that your school provides? yep
3) Do you think they need to stop selling junk food and provide more healthy food to keep the students healthy. or should they let the students decide themselves whether they want to be healthy or not?healthy- um, if they keep junk- who can avoid the temptation of a cookie?(not me)
lol, you mean my mom- usually 100% juice with a sandwich(cheese, pbj,) sometimes noodles, and a snack like qucker granola bar or yogurt or something5) Do you have any special recipes you have invented yourself that you would like to share with other students to pack in their lunches? (Here is your chance to show us how creative you are! πŸ˜‰ )lol- no. im more of a junkie/healthy- at some times im really junky, some times im really healthy- though like a fruit salad would be a bad idea to take

though make sure the fruits are fresh- none of those things that come in a package and are filled with syrup

Edited by bmtdluver - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
LOL..crazy stuff guys..!..but totally loved it..!..

Well Rosh ur tips were pretty nice..but yeah i don wanna get into trouble cuz of tat...lol..but yeah mah skool started LONG back..so ders no way m using these :P

N i'll try n eat the way u said Hinna..quite healthy but tasty food options..nice work..!

1) Do you prefer to take your own Packed Lunch to school or buy School dinner?
Hmm I prefer to take lunch because the canteen is quite far away n i do'nt want to come in the lunch break there..lol..but the food also is'nt that good..

2) Are you happy with the food that your school provides?
Not really..they add a lot of oil to the food n keep making the same stuff..so they can change that..

3) Do you think they need to stop selling junk food and provide more healthy food to keep the students healthy. or should they let the students decide themselves whether they want to be healthy or not?
I think going healthy is a better option. Otherwise, it tempts the students too. Like me, i wanna eat healthy stuff but see others eating junk n i go n hogg some πŸ˜†..so yeah they should ban it..n if you want junk you can buy it outside..n limit its use..

Hmm I do'nt pack my lunch..mah mom does..but then i just take something that that does'nt take too much time to eat n its comfortable eating while or walking or standing. No1 really sits down n eats in lunch!

5) Do you have any special recipes you have invented yourself that you would like to share with other students to pack in their lunches? (Here is your chance to show us how creative you are! πŸ˜‰ )
Hmm not really. I'm not a creative person at all!..lol..i really dunno but if others do..i sure will try 2 do tat huh! :P

Nice work again..enjoyed the q's..!

-Aish
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL!!! thanks for the comments guys! But seriously..take the last few seriously...the others were for fun...but the last two about being kind and staying away from the baddies is important k!!
aish_punk thumbnail
Rosh - yeah we get that.!..gr8 advice btw..!