Written Update

Short Update

1. Archu and manav told to go on a honeymoon

2.versha couldn't go to pune on a work trip

3.Manav asked archu where she wants to go for a honeymoon

4.Manav follows the creepy guy who trapped archu in the bungalow

Long Update

Part 1

(Manavs House) Archu is serving food to Vandu and Sachin and both of them are praising archus food. Archu goes towards Savita Aai and serves her food. She turns to Manav (their song playing in the background) they are looking at each other, both are smiling (how cute ... another sweet scene) Manav praises her food and Savita Aai sees and makes a diversion to end their lil moment (silly aai)... vandu and sachin both annoyed, aai says "how much chilli!!, the bhajya's are nice ..." kakka enters...  Vandu says " Kakka look how good archu has made the food"... kakka goes to sit down ...manav says " kakka ...where did you go?" Kakka says "i went to see the pandit ...to find a date for the satyanarayan pooja" aai looks on with disgust...(and then music plays...manav and archu look at each other) Kakka continues "yes he will say by evening which day and time will be best" Sachin says "Kakka, you said the right thing, dada has been waiting for this for a long time" (archu walks out all shy ...sachin teases manav and he has gone shy) Kakka says "look how shy you have gone, just like a girl, once this pooja is done, you n archu go for an outing" aai still has the disgusted face on...kakka continues "yes you still have that thing left... what do they call it...?" sachin cuts in and says "Honeymoon" Kakka says "YES...that is still left, so take 8-9 days holiday from work and go out" Manav replies "but kakka, what about the house work" Kakka says "from 16 you have been working, apart from being ill you have never taken a day off, your boss respects you, of course he will give to time off, i don't want to listen to any more excuses, go see archu and finalise a nice place to go, UNDERSTOOD, aren't i right savita" aai says "Yes (sarcastically)" (hahaha aai ....in your face) aai exits the room and sachin says " dada Nepal?"

(Kitchen) Savita aai enters the kitchen, she says in her mind "new bahu and honeymoons...when i got married no one mentioned this to me and asked me if i want to go anywhere... bass now she has manan wrapped around her finger, they can do anything ... DEVA DEVA ... these two will go outing meaning 1000's of money spent, NO (eye popping moment)... i have to do anything to stop this pooja.

Manav is walking outside and bumps into tarun ... Manavs shocked "TARUN !" "Yes me ... i went to the garage and found out you came home so i had to come here" tarun said. Manav asks "why did you have some work?" tarun puts his arm around him "yes i have a very important work...i have 4 cinema tickets... understand?... you, me, my bhabhi and your bhabhi 'to-be ..." Manav replies " no yaar i cant come, may be another time" Kakka enters the scene... manav tries to make an excuse but kakka buts in saying "Kya...tarun has called you so go, and archu will come too ... look manav stop making excuses and take archu with you... (kakka looks at tarun) Manav will come with you... (looks back at manav) jao esh karo" Tarun says " go get ready"

Part 2

(Versha workplace) Versha and her colleagues are all in a meeting with their boss... Boss says " first of all i would like to congratulate Versha, Reshmi, Ria and Rajeev... they all clap... boss continues " today our firm is on an international level and all the credit goes to these four people ... they put all their efforts into it. And now for an important announcement, for a project i am sending a team to pune, (versha looks worried) this company will work with this project, there will be three people in this team and their salaries will have a 20% rise ...(reshmi whispers to versha "your name will definitely be in there)...now the three members names...Mr Rajeev, Miss reshmi and .....miss Ria ( Vershas shocked ) ...( everyone claps)  reshmi says to vershu " how come your name wasn't in the list?" everyone gets up and exits but the boss calls back versha , boss says " do you want to say something to me?" versha looks down and says no... boss continues " so then why does it feel like when i was announcing the names you wanted to say something... i know you deserve this opportunity but i purposely didn't say your name, the pune trip is two days and you will have to stay there overnight and i know your family will never agree to it... you have to neglect either your family or your work and i don't want you in a dilemma, so thats why i took this decision. I hope you understand where i am coming from" versha says " Sir, can i say something (her boss says yes)...for one moment i totally misunderstood you, but thank you soo much" Boss says " it's ok" her boss gets a phone call...versha is smiling and then exits the room.

Part 3

(on the train) manav and archu are on the train and manav is shielding archu from people ... they look at each other and smile ... manav asks "archuji ...aapko picture kaisi laagi" archu replies "very good" they are both so shy ... manav says "ji ... which places do you like ?" (archu's confused) manav names a few places  then archu says "i like ... erm... SWITZERLAND" manav face drops "Switzerland is very nice ... i have never been there ... but i have seen it in films, it's very beautiful" Manav says "no no, you don't understand, i mean somewhere close by." Archu says "well  i like all the places where there is a lot of snow ... (funny stuff...)...i like Switzerland the most ... (archu sees manavs face (it is down in the dumps)) archu asks " don't you like Switzerland?"  Manav responds " no no, actually its a very nice place ... don't you like mahabaleshwar ?" Archu says "no, it is nice but Switzerland is just too good" (Bechara manav) Manav says " but to go there would be expensive" Archu says " yes of course and its a lot further from here" Manav quickly says "thats exactly what i am saying, thats why why don't we go somewhere that you like and is in my budget" archu looks up confused and says she doesn't understand  ...Manav says " kakka said to go on a honeymoon" archu looks up surprised.. gets all shy again and says " no no, you misunderstood me ... i wasn't saying to go to Switzerland ... i know we cant go there" manav suts her off and says " so mahabaleshwar or ..." archu quickly says "mahabaleshwar.. it is very nice ... iwent with aai/baba when i was little" Manav replies " should i book the tickets?" Archu says shyly "Whatever you think" ... train stops suddenly and manav falls on top of archu ... they stare into each other's eyes (their song playing in the background) ... archu looks down.

(On the Road) manav is trying to stop a taxi but doesn't stop, archu's friend who is in a taxi sees manav n archu and tells her driver to stop, she gets out and greets archu and asks how they are doin... archu says " where are you going" then her friend replies " i ahve some work to do near your house.. you guys are goin home aren't you? (manav nods) then i'll drop you guys off home" archu says "no we will manage" manav spots the creepy fellow you trapped archu, manav says " archu you go home i will follow you" archu tries to ask him but them manav says he has some work left at the garage, archu says ok and gets in the taxi, manav looks back at the fellow and says in his mind "i will follow him and trap him therefore he cant run away from me" manav goes toward the guy and follows him ... the guy has gone into a prostitute street and walks into a building ... some girls try to stop manav be he gets away and goes into the building and goes looking for the guy... the guy enters a room with a girl and ajit is in then room. The guy says " hey boss you? Is everything okay?" Ajit says "yes ... have you made arrangements for me?" the guy replies "aare saab aapki doli meri jaan kaijairahe hai ... hisaab kab aayenge" (ajit is smirking) the guy says to the girl, "go and call her" manav is still looking. A girl walks into the room and sits next to ajit, the first girl exits the room. Manav spots the guy from outside the room but he doesn't know who he is talking to, manav barges into the room and grabs the guys throat not noticing ajit, ajit grabs the girl who was getting up and hugs her so that manav can't see his face. Manav says the the guy " Today i am going to kill you, come out side" manav takes the guy outside not noticing ajit. Outside, manav is beating up that guy in front of everyone... ajit comes outside to see what is happening. Manav says to the fellow " today i have followed you here tomorrow i will follow you to your house ... tell me who it was ... TELL ME ! who told you to send archu to that bungalow...TELL ME!!

END

Pre Cap

Versha says to manju "why have you gone quiet ... keep laughing at my thai's bad fortune.. you deliberately put her into that hell (manjiu looks worried) what did that poor girl do to you to make her pay soo much ... tell me manju ... i suspected you that day when aai asked to about it and you got afraid .... manju you can never think good about this house because you never thought of this house as your own"  Manju says " Vershu ...what are you saying .. what you are thinking" she gets cut off and vershu says "what i am thinking is the truth , you and your aai have gone against my aai and done a saazish" manju is shocked !

[/MEMBERS][/NOCOPY]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the update....

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great eppy!! Manav gets mad!!!
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!!! Hope they Manav & Archu get to go out 2gether!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Good epsiode! The manav-archu scenes are awesome!
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for teh update!
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i hope the truth is out soon
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely epi..thanx Aarti 4 the awesome update:)
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update :)