Ghar Ek Sapna

saaman

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

silkybhasin

silkybhasin

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
in the end it looked like saaman has fallen in love with damini for real and that he has forgotten kakul. do you think i am wrong and that saaman could forget kakul totally.if saaman ends up with damini the show ending will be a sad one. who do you think saaman wants and is in love with kakul or damini

I rewatched the clip and tried to understand it. i think what saaman was sayin that damini will not forget him and neither will he forget her. am i right

Edited by silkybhasin - 08 September 2009 at 10:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saaman" in Ghar Ek Sapna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top