Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Rishi.............. To show Kashish in bad eyes of everyone.......... and he has almost suceeded also.
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How can it be Rishi ?? I think it must be Vasu..
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if it was rishi why wud he go to anay, he can just use that acct. money and tell(lie) everyone that his friend helped him out. i dont think its rishi
gull thumbnail

well i dont think so rishi is not responsible for this

greatmaratha thumbnail
I think it is Vasu.  She seemed pretty confident that Kashish may not be able to raise the money.   But it could also be Rishi.  After all the lawyer who Kashish used for the whole deal is now in cahoots with Rishi and he could have spilled the beans. 
debashree thumbnail
its for sure tat it iz either of the one......vasu has graeter chances as she hates sujal like hell n wants him to stay in jail throughout hiz life...well u never knoe ...ekta alwaz gives a stunt n surprises us....😆
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

I ahve given this message in another topic also. But this would go well here also. It's regarding why Rishi is the suspect.........

If you all remember in an episode long time back........ when Kashish was married to Piyush......... Rishi had copied the signature of Kashish and transferred some money from Piyush-Kashish joint account to Kashish's account. This he had done to create misunderstanding between piyush and kashish. Aman was also a party to that. He even got a slap from piyush for doing that. Rishi knows how to copy Kashish's sign. Also that will not effect his BigB in any way. The money being given by his friend is actually that same money. Did you notice the smile he gave to his friend when he said he'll give the money.............

leo_17879 thumbnail
rite.. though i have myself asked this question in the forum but now i'm confident its rishi who has taken the money.. thanks sujalfan but cant there b any other possibilities??
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Rishi can do such a thing or maybe he can.