Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am rooting for a car scene..Also,wont they be staying with them overnight.. ๐Ÿ˜›
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

I am rooting for a car scene..Also,wont they be staying with them overnight.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Ooooh! I hope they do....hope something happens and they are forced to stay over, they will have to share a room since it will probaby be at Saumil bhai's place๐Ÿ˜
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ exactly!! Like they did at Meghna/Rasik's... remember the shot scene.. hand holding..wiping tears... ๐Ÿ˜
Madhulina thumbnail
Sorry to divert from the main subject here.She should first learn to read and write.At least learn to sign her name .I cringe every time she does the angutha chap.She might get a makeover or learn to speak English but that  cannot hide the fact that she is illiterate.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How about SAntu wearing Salwar kameez... kaddu is wearing and so can Santu...like the one Asiya wear in the BAndini lauch party
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dat would be great santu wearing kameez's....but i dnt tink dey want her 2 wer it probably cuase its gonna make her look 2 young or sumting....but dey defo gotta change her dress style....i would love 2 see her in new attire
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Santu would look great in a salwar suit!  But her character is not so modern, so CVs won't do that.  Kaddu went to college and she is more modern and today's girl๐Ÿ˜Š
ammoos thumbnail
I dont think she need to go to colllege to wear salwar๐Ÿ˜• if DM dont mind her in salwar i've no problems..๐Ÿ˜†
Roma123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh also how about sometimes leave her lovely long hair open, she looks so pretty when her hair is down. Not have it braided alllll the time.

Basically dress to kill ............DM can't then stop to think about her. So Subhi out santu in ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ammoos thumbnail

DM will soon ask her to leave her beautuful hair open..... because he too likes to see her hair opened๐Ÿ˜‰