stuti is out!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sharu16

sharu16

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i think stuti deserved to go out.but i will surely miss her coz she had a unique stlye of her own and she was fun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stuti is out!!!! (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_punjaban

sweet_punjaban

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged
although stuti was hard and everyting but she made the show more interesting with her distinctive ideas.
i still remember the episode when they had to cook and sell food.
when all rhe coldrinks were finished,a guy came came and asked for more,then stuti said ""abhi wait karo,main 2 min me chori karke lati hun!!!""
man !!
that was the funniest episode ever!!
i am gonna miss her Cry

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Thankx neha waise it's a long time since we talked sorry to be away ok back to the topic even if stuti did politics or whatever but still i m gonna miss her she was very unique n her style n jokes were bindaas but to me Shubhi is the best and want her to win....!!!!

ashiandyuvirock

IF-Dazzler

ashiandyuvirock

Posted: 19 November 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I think Stuti deserved it!

galcrazy

galcrazy

Posted: 24 November 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
nope she dsrved to b in!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top