Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 7:48am | IP Logged

i think she deserved it.Tongue

what do u all think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stuti is out!!!!" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luving_gal_neha

luving_gal_neha

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged
GUD!!! But i wanted meher to go smhow...

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged
well stuti was really doing politics..... Tongue i think it was good that she is out Tongue Tongue Tongue

vash_ari

vash_ari

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
even i feel the decision waz absolutly right and she deserves this. Tongue

mysterious girl

IF-Veteran Member

mysterious girl

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i feel it  was right but i feel meher should have gone and i felt bad of the fact that stuti did not believe shubhi

Edited by anvesha rocks - 08 November 2005 at 12:31am

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:24am | IP Logged
i wanted stuti to stay n i was seeing her in the last 2 with Shubhi but it;s fine with me i also wanted meher to go she really influenced krish n rahul to vote stuti out but i felt bad that stuti did not trust Shubhi who was the only one who voted for krish and was really stuti's true friend i hope stuti saw it on tv and Yea i want Shubhi to be the winner she's the best n most deserving...!!!

luving_gal_neha

luving_gal_neha

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

i wanted stuti to stay n i was seeing her in the last 2 with Shubhi but it;s fine with me i also wanted meher to go she really influenced krish n rahul to vote stuti out but i felt bad that stuti did not trust Shubhi who was the only one who voted for krish and was really stuti's true friend i hope stuti saw it on tv and Yea i want Shubhi to be the winner she's the best n most deserving...!!!

hey rida! dont wrry dear stuti will c it smday!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged
yeah ...stuti will c it and understand rather understood.
In MTV Lycra awrads rahul stuti shubhi were dancing and having fun Tongue Tongue Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top