Karan's latest Interview - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
OH MY GOD !!
love the way he was saying tht
i lyk his interview he is such a nice guy i thnk his way of talkin describes all abt him hes tooo good i respect him alot frm now he encourage every one hes so niceeeee!!!
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

thanks guys....yes that was my message...guess I'm very excited todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now I want a good episode today πŸ˜‰

I better be careful what I say from here on coz someone else is also listening 🀣

u lucky gal😑
he said it so cutely "main sabse toh shadi nahi kar sakta" 🀣
Hey!  He called out my name  & read few words from my msg also.

I am  dancing with joy guys.

But Why no body of you take notice of it. 😲

Anyways , congrats Ritu, Simi and others whose name Karan called out.

Karan read our post that is very good for us but I think that we all will continue to write whatever we feel . There is no need to get embrassed yaar. We all will have lot of masti like we used to do everyday.😊
Originally posted by minnie.reet

nida they have aske ur question too...see one is what he does in his free time...second question of urrs...they dint ask but he answered he paints in free time....another one  How does it feel to know that you have become the new heart throb among many girls?
remember when the interviewer told him abt how many girls are fida on him.....his cute smile 😍

@mallika- sure mallika i will post it......

Will appreciate it dear!  He does have a very cute laugh and he seemed shy about answering questions about all his girl fansπŸ˜†
Originally posted by minnie.reet

nida they have aske ur question too...see one is what he does in his free time...second question of urrs...they dint ask but he answered he paints in free time....another one  How does it feel to know that you have become the new heart throb among many girls?
remember when the interviewer told him abt how many girls are fida on him.....his cute smile 😍
lovedddddd ittttttttttttttttttttttttt
congratzz karan n nisha! best of luck