Users

Frequent Posters

KaSu_Foreva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
armaan first
den riddhima
-Sneha thumbnail
Atul... There's not even a shred of doubt about it!!... For me, he is the strongest lover, even before Armaan...

Armaan went on to hurt himself each time he thought Riddhima didn't love him, but Atul, no ways!! He is the best example, has always been there for Angie, loves her without any conditions, that is love in its real strength!!

It takes only a real lover seeing his love everyday and knowing she doesn't reciprocate it! At least Armaan knew Riddhima loves him despite her saying so, whereas Atul loves Anjali despite, according to till now, she doesn't!!... I admire him for that!!

Cheers,
Sneha

PS. Nice topic, and I didn't hesitate a second before saying Atul... Rahul, on the other hand, is very weak in my opinion, even Muskaan reassuring him does not suffice him!!..
-Magnanimous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
boys...of course...armaan..
girls....ridz n muski!
a2zahid thumbnail

in boys its  armaan n rahul

in girls muski n ridzi

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ARMAAN & RIDDHIMA ofcourse!!!
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No offence please...just my point of view:

First Position: Armaan
Second Position: Armaan
Third Position: Atul
Fourth Position: Ridhimma, Rahul and Muskaan
Fifth:Nikki
Sixth: Abhi
Seventh: AnjaliEdited by dua_44ever - 14 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Strongest lover:   TACOS.  

if i have to pick one, I will go with Atul because his plants and always supporting Anjali, in the elevator, in the lab when the lights go out, when her sis is leaving, he never fails to amaze me. 

Atul Joshi, hands down. 

Among the girls, I would say Sapna and Anjali.   Sapna, because she was willing to settle down with Shub even after knowing he had a daughter, that takes guts.    Anjali, because she was Atul's secret admirer and although she didnt do it openly, the gifts from her side were so sweet and she never led him on about how she felt, she was always honest so that when finally they got together it was no illusion.   😳
Edited by trina1 - 14 years ago
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in boys i will say armaan undoubtedly. you can put atul in the next position. in girls i want to say none. i am sorry to say but i think the girls dont deserve to be qiven the title of strongest lover or something.
leftgoneforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Definitely Armaan and Ridhima.