Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Parents getting romantic..... (Page 3)

sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

hmm so Omi and Sunaina (one of them, i am guessing Omi) didn't want to have kids, but were obviously pressured by family..

Even i think that was the case after hearing his conversation with his wife.....Omi kaka is such a philospher,poetic kinda character and i think he was pressurized not just for kids but i think marriage too...there is no warmth in their relationship...they respect each but no love....
sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i like it when they give attention to all the characters...and i specially like Gayitri-Rajshekhar and Vish-Rajshri bonding...we must learn something from them....after so many years of being together, their love is still the same....love, respect, understanding , togetherness Day Dreaming

Yes we need to...but i think all this understanding and reading Khamoshi (as akshara wants) comes with time...these all have been married long enough to know each other inside out....love is the first step all these follow with time ofcourse one needs to work upon it also...and here our akshi baby is jumping straight away to reading khamoshi quality....Ouch
desertrose21 IF-Dazzler
desertrose21
desertrose21

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

hmm so Omi and Sunaina (one of them, i am guessing Omi) didn't want to have kids, but were obviously pressured by family..

Even i think that was the case after hearing his conversation with his wife.....Omi kaka is such a philospher,poetic kinda character and i think he was pressurized not just for kids but i think marriage too...there is no warmth in their relationship...they respect each but no love....

from the moment he was introduced in YRKKH, i've liked Omi's character. very contemplative, always questioning why we do what we do, but in a respectable manner . even goes as far as to question and reject elements of established religion and traditions. now we don't get to see characters like that too much...LOL

I really have high hopes in the creatives for unwinding his and sunaina's story, its appeals to me just as much as naitik  and akshara's. I look forward to the directors showing us a unique and maybe not the most happy n lovey dovey past.......... but i also definitely want to see a transformation in their relationship that leads to something beautiful...maybe even love.

Edited by desertrose21 - 08 September 2009 at 6:58pm
ash_Arshi Goldie
ash_Arshi
ash_Arshi

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

ya i agree with both of u .
there is definately mystery hidden behind Omi n sunaina bczz i hve noticed it many times whm someone talks abt their love they r a lilltle uncomfortablle.i donno why??Confused

Go to top