Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hey guyz,
Well, it's really cute to see the parents of the protagonists getting romantic these days......Vishambar and Rajshri's conversation in yesterdays episode was very sweet.........Now that all their responsibilities have come to an end, they can peacefully spend some quality time with each other............Same goes with Rajshekhar and Gayathri.............No, they still have Rashmi..........But even then, I think Gayathri should leave her munna 2 his wife and concentrate more on her husband, now..............He was also getting very romantic on the pagphera day..........But I dont understand what exactly is the tension between Omi kakka and Sunaina kakki.............They dont seem to share the kind of bond that Vishambar-Rajshri shares................And why does he never allow Sunaina kakki to put tikka on his forehead?????????It will be sweet if the friction between them gets removed.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu-Candy-yipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parents getting romantic....." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skydome

skydome

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
It will be nice to see some of the characters like Omi kakka, kakki, Naitik's father coming out of the shadow, and show more important and thoughtful roles in the serial. 

Also it will be wonderful to see father/ son relationship - since we have rarely seen Vishambar and Shoura, or Naitik and his dad sit and spend time with each other. 

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
we will get to see everything except naksh romance.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged

they seemed to have set the stage to revel Omi kaka and Sunaina kaki's secret of some kind...I am looking forward to that track....but only after the Naksh's expression of love!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSanu-s

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hmm so Omi and Sunaina (one of them, i am guessing Omi) didn't want to have kids, but were obviously pressured by family..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSanu-s

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

hmm so Omi and Sunaina (one of them, i am guessing Omi) didn't want to have kids, but were obviously pressured by family..<br>

Omi kakka seems to be a mysterious man..........He doesn't attend the poojas, doesn't allow his wife to put tikka on his forehead, isn't very happy with the family(his wife and child), doesn't believe in any of the rituals...........I dont understand.........Anshu is such a sweet boy........and Sunaina kakki is also very loving towards the family...........What surprises me is the fact that he is such an obedient brother............Doesn't question the authority of Vishambar......In some ways, his character resembles Rajshekhar..........But unlike, Omi kakka, Rajshekhar seems to be totally in love with his wife. Big smile

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

they seemed to have set the stage to revel Omi kaka and Sunaina kaki's secret of some kind...I am looking forward to that track....but only after the Naksh's expression of love!!!

I also think that problem between omi kaka & kaki is soon going to be revealed.

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged

u mean omi kaka doesnt allow to put sindoor on her face???????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top