Why Not at Night ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guyzz............Tongue

naitik frm the first day is keep on telling akshu to tell him I Love You ( ILU) ..............first wen she was searching for kheer recipe ............then in the kitchen ..........then while driving .......n while going down 4 the reception...............he told on tyms wen sumone interupted...........n wen at night they got privacy.......naitik did nothing..........he just hugged her coz she was crying..........i thought he gave up the idea of saying ILU but again next day he told akshu to tell him..............why naitik is not telling her at night wen they get privacy ?????.............well hoping akshara to confess soon.............Wink

pls share ur views...............Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Not at Night ?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
naitik keeps on pestering akshara to say those three words in daytime and night time they don't even talk much.
they just keep looking at each other.

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@nasco.........ya they hav a habit of staring ..........LOL

amisha1

Goldie

amisha1

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
LOLi agree with u..even i dont get it..at night he says stupid things like lets look at my stamp collection..or can i sleep on tt side of d bed...
why cant he get romantic at night???LOLhe rems all dis stuff in a speeding car and at odd places onlyLOLor when shes goin for teej...!!!LOL

Edited by amisha1 - 08 September 2009 at 7:11am

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged

well if i have to say in tafseer's words naitik is active in the day n becomes passive in night.   ROFL

i feel if the confession is being delayed than it will very special time when she will say ILU.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top