Revenge Track & Its Impact on Brothers:My Analysis

Posted: 14 years ago

So the Revenge Track is on full swing and Plan I has been successful,this is my analysis of the revenge track and how it has dramatically brought out the change in Brothers:

Prithvi Saxena:

The Change in Prithvi has been hard to miss.😳

He has started paying lot of attention to his wardrobe, experimenting with bright, pastel shades of shirts. He seems to have invested lots of time and money in getting the look right, after all he needs to impress Damini Gujaral.😳

He has gone in for new accessories to enhance his appearance including Gun Holster and a pair of aviator glasses.😎

However the accessories had to be dropped cos it was cumbersome to carry them around especially since he needed his energy and memory to carry the love of his love Damini Gujaral Around.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Of course sadly Prithvi does not realize it but as we know and I am sure Damini will tell him one day after they get married that she was not impressed by his After Revenge Wardrobe change or the accessories that he sported, but what she was impressed with and the qualities that made her fall madly for him was the fact that he was a sincere, honest, good matured caring guy who was not swayed by money or power.

And more importantly he loved her for being Damini and not Damini Gujaral.😳

Another important aspect that needs to be mentioned here is for a short period of time Prithvi suffered from SWIN(D)E(R)  Flu which causes temporary amnesia in a person as to who they really are and also makes one appear desperate and mouth some really horrible cheesy flavored dialogues and acts.

In case u are not aware, SWIN(D)E(R) Flu is caused by Fake Fighting for 10 Minutes With Inder.

This form of Swine Flu is caused by Inder only, but mankind need not worry as our Superhero, Prithvi Saxena has taken care of that Inder Virus by punching him and throwing him in outer galaxy somewhere.⭐️

Oh and if u are worried about Prithvi Saxena recovering from his bout of SWIN(D)E(R) FLU, well a consultation with the Medical & PRIDA experts have assured us that the chances of recovery are fast and as an added precaution he should stick around Damini Gujaral more and more''''.😳

Varun Saxena:

Initially Varun was more interested in Books and stuff.

After the Revenge Track, his interests have not drastically changed but he is now concentrating on Fashion Magazines (u can say the result of being in love with Roshni Gujaral).😳

So far he has invested in Softer shades too that seem to enhance his stubble.

Of course that stubble is a result of Sameer getting mad at Varun and finishing off the Shaving Supplies, but more on that later'''..πŸ˜‰

Another noticeable change has been the change in his voice. πŸ˜•

Gone is the playful, teasing adorable voice but it is now replaced with a Robotic Monotone. πŸ˜•

On further investigation, it was found that growing up as a kid he was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of "Small Wonder" (The kid's show where u had a cute robot girl, remember that one).

Actually the other brothers never told Varun this but they too were a biiiiiiiig fan of the show and which is why they now use that tone when talking to themselves a lot or when mouthing revenge dialogues to each other. πŸ˜•

The prognosis for Varun is probably the best of the lot. Varni experts contend, he probably needs to open his senses to the best thing that has happened in his life which is Roshni😳, stop pretending to ignore that she does not affect him and open his eyes & heart,

it is expected he will be fine soon'''..😳

Sameer Saxena

Well, he has not gone in for a dramatic wardrobe change cos unlike his brothers he is still unemployed. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

So he got mad at Varun & Prithvi cos it is after all his department, but sheer respect towards Prithvi prevented him from doing anything.πŸ˜†

Instead he took the easy way out (as alwaysπŸ˜‰) and completely finished off Varun's Shaving Supplies, now he looks like he wont need to shave for a loooooooong time.😳

The revenge track affected him the most. His angry reaction scared even the best of his fans.

But all that was luckily a passing phase and now he is back to his normal self (well almost).

Now he is busy brainwashing Ila and desperately trying to get Avni Back and depend on him the way she used to.

Unfortunately Sameer does not realize that although he will get Avni back, there will be a role reversal of sorts and infact he will be the one who will be totally dependent on her cos she is the only one who will understand his fears, his anguish and share his joys and sorrows and return his love unconditionally.😳

Savni Experts are of the opinion that for Sameer to get back to his usual adorable (not that he is not adorable now ' but the adorability factor has been greatly affected by the quest for revengeπŸ˜•),

Avni Gujral needs to move away from him.

The more and quickly she distances herself away from him, the faster will be the recovery of Sameer Saxena and

yes we will have the adorable Sameer in his Purest Form.😳😳

However an Urgent Request is being forwarded by all the PRIDA/VARNI/SAVNI Fans, which is really simple :

Could they please do away with the frequent Hand holding sessions with the brothers themselves  which also includes each checking out one's appearance in what seems to be an invisible mirror and

INSTEAD

Start holding their respective gals' hands. We wont mind if it is a Fake one, that is a promise''''''..😳

Oh and sorry if u guys thought this was going to be a serious post and doubly sorry if u didnt find it remotely funnyπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well done....good analysis...πŸ˜ƒ...and i m desperately waiting 4 Sam 2 get back 2 his nautanki cuute mode....
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
that was actually pretty hilarious!...yes they need to start holding the girls hands...
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG shwets!! was totally waiting for your analysis!!!πŸ˜† this was fun...and i do agree with you ...on the guys' holding hans...it just seems a lil....you know.....πŸ˜†
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !! Shwets now i just dont care about the revenge!! The brothers are getting so effin hotttt!! Seriously,let them take as much revenge as they want as long as they retain their hotttness.!! The more the revenge the more my living room catches fire,and the more hottt i feel.!! Let Ilaa Gujral go in the dump,πŸ˜†,well ,all the tears and sadness and grief put aside,i am loving the guys hott and angry.!!πŸ˜†.Check out the precap with the new sizzling hott BG.!! OMG!! I am seriously dead.!! Revenge??What revenge??.πŸ˜†.Let them go for it.!! Woohoo.!!
BTW i loved your post on all the 3 bros and the impact their hott revenge is going to have.!!All of them seroiusly rock and the revenge track rules.!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arya311 thumbnail
ani...u surely know how to make the best out of something not so good, don't u?? lol πŸ˜† btw poor rosh today......i felt so bad for her...but atleast varun wasn't that spooky wacko today...phew ...thank CV's lolπŸ˜† he also had that ego clash today...so did sammy!!
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: krupur1103

ani...u surely know how to make the best out of something not so good, don't u?? lol πŸ˜† btw poor rosh today......i felt so bad for her...but atleast varun wasn't that spooky wacko today...phew ...thank CV's lolπŸ˜† he also had that ego clash today...so did sammy!!

I know Krups!!Thats my speciality.!!πŸ˜†And not so good??What is not so good??You dont like to see the guys hott.!! YES,i was feeling really bad for Rosh baby girl today.!! And even in the precap,she was crying her heart out.!! But Varun was looking cute.!!πŸ˜† and no wacko jacko as you said.!!.I dont like to see the girls cry especially my Rosh but what the heck i chose hottness over tears.!!πŸ˜†
nyle thumbnail
thanks to day if weather is cool i mean no one angry with revenge cool
Arya311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anisha12

I know Krups!!Thats my speciality.!!πŸ˜†And not so good??What is not so good??You dont like to see the guys hott.!! YES,i was feeling really bad for Rosh baby girl today.!! And even in the precap,she was crying her heart out.!! But Varun was looking cute.!!πŸ˜† and no wacko jacko as you said.!!.I dont like to see the girls cry especially my Rosh but what the heck i chose hottness over tears.!!πŸ˜†

LOL ani!! i meant the revenge part...as the not so good..of course not the other.....
but i think i really like varun today...he questioned himself again......yay!!!
and btw from the promo it seems that varun will take care of destroying ila's business, prithvi will destroy ila's home...lolπŸ˜† and sameer will do his usual.....make ila paagal.....🀣
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Yes all the 3 hotsters are in full flow Woohoo.!! and the girls,well, feel sad,i cant be that cold afterall πŸ˜†but  what the heck i love the brothers more even though their evil.!! Their evil and im loving it.!! OMG.!! just kill me right now.!!And yeah from the precap,thats what their going to do it looks like,Sammy is going to make everyone paagal,he is the reason Illa is forced into beleiving all the nonsense that is going on around her.!!πŸ˜†