Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Sharad&Divyanka Ke Deewane CC#34-PARTYYY!!!-49 (Page 6)

KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Joined: 25 April 2008
Posts: 9619

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

miight, alot of times i didn't hate her at sight

i like sonam, maybe but high chance i will go to school

i hate too muh work, teachers are ass's!!!!!!!!!!

There's a 99% change that you'll have to go... but that 1% chance is still possible!!
I know they don't think about students... they should talk less during class so we can get more work done during class and we don't have to do it at home....

make that 3%LOL that reminds me of your percentage with sharad

oh yeah when are you updating??????????????????????????

i don't like doing homework at school, but we are more focused thereLOL

Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 30875

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranSD1

grr this mosquito bite!
mosquito bites suck!
KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Joined: 25 April 2008
Posts: 9619

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

are you there?
yea i am... i'm gonna be kind of slow at replying...
oh ok
KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Joined: 25 April 2008
Posts: 9619

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

grr this mosquito bite!
mosquito bites suck!
i know once i had it on the side on my chin

god it grew bigger and bigger

and i thought it was going to be permanent

Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 30875

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

miight, alot of times i didn't hate her at sight

i like sonam, maybe but high chance i will go to school

i hate too muh work, teachers are ass's!!!!!!!!!!

There's a 99% change that you'll have to go... but that 1% chance is still possible!!
I know they don't think about students... they should talk less during class so we can get more work done during class and we don't have to do it at home....

make that 3%LOL that reminds me of your percentage with sharad

oh yeah when are you updating??????????????????????????

i don't like doing homework at school, but we are more focused thereLOL

It's so sad that I have such a little chance of meeting him...
last night I had a dream that Sharad was still in LA, and my parents and I happend to be going to LA, but Sharad came to the eastcoast so I didn't get to see him :(
 
I don't know...
 
i like doing homework at school so that I don't have to do anything at home....
KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Joined: 25 April 2008
Posts: 9619

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

miight, alot of times i didn't hate her at sight

i like sonam, maybe but high chance i will go to school

i hate too muh work, teachers are ass's!!!!!!!!!!

There's a 99% change that you'll have to go... but that 1% chance is still possible!!
I know they don't think about students... they should talk less during class so we can get more work done during class and we don't have to do it at home....

make that 3%LOL that reminds me of your percentage with sharad

oh yeah when are you updating??????????????????????????

i don't like doing homework at school, but we are more focused thereLOL

It's so sad that I have such a little chance of meeting him...
last night I had a dream that Sharad was stillin LA, andmy parents and Ihappend to be going to LA, but Sharad came to the eastcoast so I didn't get to see him :(
I don't know...
i like doing homework at school so that I don't have to do anything at home....

awww thats sad, i hope i meet rani mukherjee when she comes to toronto

update man, its so long since you did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you do have stuff to do, like talk to usBig smile

Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 30875

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

grr this mosquito bite!
mosquito bites suck!
i know once i had it on the side on my chin

god it grew bigger and bigger

and i thought it was going to be permanent

OMG if it was permanent that would be bad...
Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 30875

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranSD1

awww thats sad, i hope i meet rani mukherjee when she comes to toronto

update man, its so long since you did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you do have stuff to do, like talk to usBig smile

I hope that you get to meet her too!!!
 
I will soon!
 
But that's something I like doing! homework's something that everyone hates doing...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*SharaDivyanka Ke Deewane #47*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Sharadlicious   Replies: 1198   Views: 18074

Sharadlicious 1198 18074 05 December 2009 at 2:45pm by shala-deepz
ShaDi ke Deewane CC#41[Guess Who#3 pg:99]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Adhoore-   Replies: 1211   Views: 19812

-Adhoore- 1211 19812 10 October 2009 at 1:28pm by -Adhoore-
ShaDi Ke Deewane CC#39{Guess Who#1 pg:140}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Adhoore-   Replies: 1211   Views: 18838

-Adhoore- 1211 18838 28 September 2009 at 7:30pm by -SalShah4eva-
Sharad&Divyanka Ke Deewane CC#38

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157

Author: -Adhoore-   Replies: 1250   Views: 18743

-Adhoore- 1250 18743 25 September 2009 at 11:35am by zainab25
* Exclusive New Years Partyyy [= *

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: scarletteblue   Replies: 50   Views: 2747

scarletteblue 50 2747 05 January 2008 at 9:58pm by notfadedaway

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index