Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

husbands are like that..they never do anything themselves..even i have to do it but now everyday i do it when i'm in a mood to clean the room ..if i don't do it then my room will become antique museum..jo cheez jahan hai wahin padi rahegi πŸ˜†

nyways i agree, i didn't like it ..they must not show these things..

that was such a bad scene..... 😑 πŸ˜‘
my bro said "tujhe bhi yahi karna hai padhai-vadhai kaam nahi aayage.teri BE ke degree  kaam nahi aane wali ja kitchen mein khana bana."
may be it happens in rality but no need to show these things.
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i can't connect this incident with what she was asking bhabhi ma ..khamoshi ki zuban and ek doosre ki galtiyon ko accept karna, usko change karna etc. etc. or it has no connection and my brain is working overtime?

lagta hai bhabi ma ke pravachan 'man ki suno' se woh kuch jyada hi inspired ho gayee aur naikal padi 'sach ka saamna' karne πŸ˜†
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interesting convo between Omi and Sunaina...
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

actually yeh mere bi dimaag se ekdum tangent jaa raha tha......matlab was der any need to show dat scene......i mean every scene has its own meaning n relation to sum other scene or part.....y did Akshaera again wanted to know dat khamoshi ki zubaan.......?????

y phir 4 da sake of Budhdhe Bhaashan Day tha toh isliye Bhabhima ko bhi dailogue de diya......

collage mein lecture ke jaise tha.the more u try to understand it more u get confused.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pinky35

naksh even need to active.when they r all alone in the room sharmate rehte hai.

honeymoon mein kaunsa teer ukhad lenge.

yaar WHY do i always feel that Akshara never shows/never feels that way for Naitik , the way he shows his love for her..it's so disappointing sometimes πŸ˜”
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here we were waiting for Naksh to be like Venus & Adonis & work on their squee factor😳. But they are hell bent on making a sequel to MU Ring na hua gale ka phanda ho gaya . Aksh shd say mere ko ring pahne se allergy hai oops again a lie
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Aksh can't lie as she has become  an-Epitome of Virtue😎!!! She'll suffer internally , but want's to follow the path of truth.......have u forgotten her truthfulness when Naitik qs her abt RR on mehendi day....... ... she had to test her love for Naitik by throwing a stone in the water.. Now probably she'll have to throw Naitik's ring in the same water to show her loyalty to Mata G

🀣 omg i can't stop laughing.....where is varsha when u need her, huh?
🀣
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran85

lagta hai bhabi ma ke pravachan'man ki suno'se woh kuch jyada hi inspired ho gayee aur naikal padi 'sach ka saamna' karne πŸ˜†

mann ki suno aur phir kuch bol bhi do (bhabhi ma should have added this)
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

interesting convo between Omi and Sunaina...<br>

what was Omi's argument now ?? i missed it :((
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

actually yeh mere bi dimaag se ekdum tangent jaa raha tha......matlab was der any need to show dat scene......i mean every scene has its own meaning n relation to sum other scene or part.....y did Akshaera again wanted to know dat khamoshi ki zubaan.......?????

y phir 4 da sake of Budhdhe Bhaashan Day tha toh isliye Bhabhima ko bhi dailogue de diya......

aj bidaai ka mystery reveal honewala tha... kahin usse top mein lane ke liye RS janbujhke boring yrkkh epi to plan nahin kiya?? πŸ˜†