Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Rockstar_ria

IF-Rockerz

Rockstar_ria

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hey guys i know....i know....i have already two ff's whose update is really necessary....but i can't stop myself on penning down this new ff....lolzzzzz

This ff is going to be different from my other two ff's....it's concept is also new....so i hope you guys like it....

THE MOST UNEXPECTED ADVENTURE !!!!

STORY LINE :

This story revolves around 8 friends.....8 best friends.....who could never imagine to leave away from each other....it's like that from highschool all of them are together....their motto is together live n together die....thier bond is inseperabl....no one can even try to or can imagine to come in between them....and the friends themselves don't know that if they went seperate then where will they land....

All of them are very confident....very arrogant....very possesive about each other.....but still they have a heart which only beats for each other.....they are like 8 lives n 1 soul....all of them are always found together whether it's a happy moment or a sad moment....they would never leave each other's side by any way.....

Since college their frindship had become the most important than any other thing in the world....they are ready to let go any precious thing for their utmostly precious friendship....they have just completed their graduation and now are in the search of a job....such a job that would meet all of their needs....n that job for which they don't have to go away from eachother......

Well....this was all about their friendship n the bond that they share....but the one thing in which they all agree is ADVENTURE.....all of them are fond of doing adventures....they did bike racing in the mountains....jumped up from about 3000 feet with a parachute....they have even did river rafting during the heaviest rainfall in a flooding river......n a lots more....their adventure spirit would never come down.....they took each n every task of their life as a challenge....as an adventure.....n were ready to do even the toughest task to fulfill that challenge.....adventure was the life that they shared....they were never feared of anything....not a single thing in this world.....

But will their friendship always remain the same ??? Will they always have the same confidence in themselves ??? Will their life always remain as it is ??? Will their spirit of doing adventure always be the same ??? OR...............................................................

Well guys this was the story line on which this ff will be based on....n this is all what i want in this ff....this ff is going to be a trip of adventures....

So tell me do you like this idea or not ??? Are you interested in reading this type of ff or not ???

Do tell me your views n comments....cause i need your support.....if you guys wish then n then only i will continue with this ff.....

And yeah.....please be honest in commenting.....cause they really help me a lot to understand what actually you feel about this ff......

So guys....i am eagerly waiting for all of yours response....please......

Love

Ria

INDEX :

Intro - pg 1

Character sketch - pg 4

Part 1 - pg 8

Edited by ria020594 - 25 September 2009 at 1:53pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

VM_loversrihari_phoenixvrulsmaanuREDnBLACKfrnd.of.frndzscorpio95..Ashi_KaJen..aaroracutie_mahimamar-debby_11aanchal_c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An unexpected adventure !!Dmg ff-pt 1 on pg 8" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged

wow ria

IT SOUNDS DAMM INTERESTING
I MEAN YOU KNOW I JUST TRUELY LOVE THIS FRIEDSHIP BOND

I MEAN ONE SOUL IN 8 BODIES COOL

AND YAA ADVENTURE PART WAS COOL , I LOVE ADVENTUROUS STUFFS SOO WOULD LOVE TO  READ ABOUT IT

WOW CONGRATUALATION FOR THIS NEW FF AND ALL THE BEST FOR IT SWEETY

WOULD LOVE TO READ ,, IT SOUNDS DAMM ADVENTUROUS LOL

WELL DO COUNTINUE WITH IT SOON
TILL THEN TAKE CARE
LOTS OF LOVE
SIMI

Edited by simi2 - 07 September 2009 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria

maanu

Goldie

maanu

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged

hi ria......

great story line.....

waiting for an update.......

continue soon......

and thanks for the pm.......

bye

Rockstar_ria

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
res

Rockstar_ria

srihari_phoenix

srihari_phoenix

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
interesting plot.....Embarrassed
story line is marvellous....ClapClap
plzzz update soooooon....Big smile
luking 4 it.....Wink
thnxx....
Smile

Edited by srihari214 - 07 September 2009 at 11:48am

Rockstar_ria

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey ria
gr8 intro
yup its very defferent then all the other ff's
its quit interesting too
wud defenatly love to read this one
updat soon
PM me when u updat
nruti

Rockstar_ria

Rockstar_ria

IF-Rockerz

Rockstar_ria

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

I think you all didn't like the idea.....

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
hey very nice intro sweety..loved it..continue soon..
plz PM me whenever u update..

Rockstar_ria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top