Special Squad

BHANU UDAY INTERVIEW

nameesh thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum and it is the first time that I am posting a comment but being an ardent fan of Special Squad and especially Bhanu Uday I have been a regular visitor to this forum.

I know that many of you are waiting to hear about Bhanu. Well I have come across his interview on the Tellychakkar website. Provided below is the matter as updated in their website.

""It can easily find a place in Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum! A television actor in India does not have a television at home!

Bhanu Uday, famous for his role in Star One's Special Squad, is a television actor who does not have a television at home! He feels there are many other ways to spend time constructively than watch television!

"You can read books, chat with your friends or even listen to music. I feel they are far more beneficial and useful ways to spend time rather than watch television," says Bhanu who has been in the industry for more than five years now. "Believe it or not, I genuinely feel that there are far better ways to spend time. Ever since I have moved to Mumbai, I do not have a television at home," says Bhanu in his bid to provide a convincing argument. Though the actor did not have much to say when asked why he acted in television shows!

Bhanu has recently been seen in a Sony serial Har Kadam Shaque Se and has a number of good projects lined up his sleeve. The serial was directed by Mahesh Manjrekar and was part of the Specials series on Sony. "I am trying to upgrade my skills. The day that show got over, I enrolled myself in an acting class and am about to finish the course. I am also looking out for a diction class to improve my skills on that front. I want to become a complete actor," says Bhanu who was embroiled in a controversy during the Kuljeet Randhawa death mystery. ""

Enjoy this info for time being. I have my fingers crossed hoping to see Bhanu in a new avtaar very soon.

Pray hard Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello!
welcome to forum !!πŸ˜ƒ
thankssss a tonnnn fr sharing article....!!!!!! 
after years hav got to read smething latest abt him..!!!
thank u so much...πŸ€—
praying n hoping to c him in new avtaar soon...!!!
Originally posted by: nameesh

I have been a regular visitor to this forum.

wow... hope to c u more often here.. frm nw.....😊
Edited by keep-smiling - 14 years ago
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hellllllllooooo Nameesh
Thanks thanks a lot dear,thank u very much,I always wanted to hear something from Bhanu something abt Bhanu,thank for making my day thanks a lot lot lot

Welcome to the forum NImish
and yaa would really be happy to see u as a part of forum ,and your often visits
THANKS

Edited by ruha - 14 years ago
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wooooooowwwwwwwwww Bhanu is really amazing yaaar ,he doesn't have a TV in his home,Great man,really and he doing some courses,and very very happy to hear that many projects are in the line so so we will soon see him ,waiting for the moment😍
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 man! thanks nameesh for sharing this!
keep-smiling thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruha

wooooooowwwwwwwwww Bhanu is really amazing yaaar ,he doesn't have a TV in his home,Great man,really and he doing some courses,and very very happy to hear that many projects are in the line so so we will soon see him ,waiting for the moment😍

yeah, hez gr8, no TV....we students must tak sme lessons frm him..πŸ˜†
doing couses.. sharpening his acting n comm skills which ws already simply...excellent
yeah, realy hope to see him soon...
nameesh thumbnail

I am really glad that you guys enjoyed this info on Bhanu.

This peice of article now proves that Bhanu is very much within reach and is not averse to giving interviews( after all the negative publicity he got following Kuljeet's suicide)

Can anybody now contact the dev team and request them for an interview with Bhanu.

I simply cannot wait to know what these " good projects" mean.

Please help guys ASAP
keep-smiling thumbnail
hey, u may visit here...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=135107&TPN=77&#23847324
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hii n welcome to the forum Nameesh! hope to see u more regularly. πŸ˜ƒ n thanx fr the info man was i w8in fr anythin about Bhanu. thanx a lot!!!
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome nameesh on forum....
thnx alot for the info....
he is jst 2 good guys....don't have tv tht sounds strange but really cool guy.....waiting for his new projects.....and yep really want to see him on television screen 😊
once again thnx for sharing