Pati Patni aur Woh

Kind Request to the Mods

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi..i m so sorryy to state this tht its clear nw that im being targetted by so many Gurmeet fans & they r sayin all this js bcos they didnt got the chance to create a Fan Club for their fav. jodi..bt i jz wana ask tht is it..ki only one member can create a Fan Club on evry serial's forums for thr fav. charcater & noone else....also..i hv created so many relevant thread just cos i thot of....y dnot u p'pl think of anythin new from ur side...& simply raisin issues like this for just me bein not a part of DT...i guess..thr's no rule like this tht one member can create only 2-3 threads & nt the othrs want....m so sorry 2 hv replied this way bt didnt hd any othr option lft wid me...No offences for anyone..jz wana request u all tht..if u all want to create ur personal threads u all can..& do not Offend me so louldy & witht genuine reasons...memebers are enjoyin my threads only few r not......alaso..if u p'pl wnt me to Quit it..wid all due respects if d mods say..i'll Leave ths forum willingly....

thank u so mch

Regards
starry.phoenix

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh yes mods plz do take care of this forum
this member is taking names without any reasons
& already she made so many threads at the forum so how many threads she want to make at this forum

i think she wants to make all the threads at this forum & kind of bulleying the members to reply at those threads so the other members r not getting enough space

i suggest this member to hv a look at the nach baliye relaity show forums

& guys feel free on this forum for making threads

global mods its kind of so weird that a goldie behaving & bulleying like a mod at this forum ,even infront of the IF dev team members !!

this site belong sto MR VIJAY BHATTAR ,the ADMIN MOD
& when he will come to know certain new goldies bulleying like this & behaving in such ways ,with the memebrs who r there on INDIA-FORUMS for last 4-5 years & r dev team members then i am sure he will b very disappointed !!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
But the prob is that you have created all the imp threads and when others create other threads, you are saying it is spamming because anything related to the actors can be discussed only in the FC. That's not fair now, is it? What other threads can people create?

It's not because people are Gurmeet fans that they are offended. They just want to create something, but you have created everything.
sitakshii thumbnail
hv a look at this forum all the threads ,all the sticky threads & all the fans club formed by this goldie member (who made this thread )  as if she is hungry to eat this whole forum

this  is for the first time i am seeing this kind of behaviour at such a great & rocking site our very own india-forums !!!!

global mods ,what kind of selfish behaviour is shown by this member who is currently the queen of this forum & giving her preachings to the other india-forums dev team members like a mod !!!!

this is not at all done !!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
i know....wt i hv been told or infrmd tht we can jz hv one thread for one jodi..if u all want u all can do tht...its nt tht m offendin nyone....also, m not at all Bulleying anyone.....u alll do wtevr u wnt..& i guess the mods wil take care of...nothin frm my side nw....hv said wt i felt & like u r a fan..me 2 a vry big of the jodi's.....wit due respect to all the members m sain this...if u wnt 2 create a separate thread thn js go Ahead instead of Throwin so many harsh & unfriendsly statements like this.
sitakshii thumbnail
dear that was a total bulleying case in which u r commanding the members hv a look at your language
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: starry.phoenix

i know....wt i hv been told or infrmd tht we can jz hv one thread for one jodi..if u all want u all can do tht...its nt tht m offendin nyone....also, m not at all Bulleying anyone.....u alll do wtevr u wnt..& i guess the mods wil take care of...nothin frm my side nw....hv said wt i felt & like u r a fan..me 2 a vry big of the jodi's.....wit due respect to all the members m sain this...if u wnt 2 create a separate thread thn js go Ahead instead of Throwin so many harsh & unfriendsly statements like this.

The prob is not with creating more threads, but that you created all the IMP topics and the Sticky threads, and all the FCs. What else more can be created? You have done everything and there was no group participation.
sitakshii thumbnail

i hv been here on india-forums for past 5 years & also a dev team member

i hv seen the maximum numbers of forums for reality shows

members r free to make any kind of threads for their favorite jodi ??????
& from where u got info that every jodi will hv only one thread for discussion ???& all those threads made by you only !!! starry phonics ???? what kind of behaviour that was ??& u also dont want any other membr to make any other thread ,u know what !!!!! by doing all this one loses his/her respect in the eyes of the members !!!

i suggest hv a look at the nach baliye forums of all the 4 years at star plus archieved sec
& i am sure after going thru them u wud realise what u hv done to this forum
the forum looks so clustophobic types !!!! ruled by only 1 member !!!
who is so hungry to get all the attention !!!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
its the same case in all d forums i've seen tht...the imp threads are created by one member only...& as far as fan clubs r concerned..i've taken Gurmina & Shiva...& i know tht u'll want for Gurmina...ok...m quitin my Gurmina Fan Club..cos i dnt wnt ny Fights or bad-talks agianst anyone....
sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starry.phoenix

its the same case in all d forums i've seen tht...the imp threads are created by one member only...& as far as fan clubs r concerned..i've taken Gurmina & Shiva...& i know tht u'll want for Gurmina...ok...m quitin my Gurmina Fan Club..cos i dnt wnt ny Fights or bad-talks agianst anyone....

come on name those forums
i know almost every forums !!!