Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GEhsaas

GEhsaas

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged

"Private Emotions"

Title Song:
Every endless night has a, dawning day
You're the only one who can shine for Me !
"It's a private emotion that fills,
You tonight.
And a silence falls between us,
As the shadows steal the light.
And wherever you may find it,
Let Your Private Emotions come to Me!"

Recap - Interns enjoying the party at Critical Mass. Riddhima falling for Armaan

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 6 - Tumse Hi Pyaar Karna Hai:

"Tumse Hi Pyaar Karna Hai,
Tumse Hi Dil Lagana Hai"

He looked around the Cafeteria, when he saw it a second before.....It looked deserted, and now it was filled with all the staff of Sanjeevani, singing the song...But wait a second.....How did they know this song, this was HIS song.. He looked goggled around, and saw Rahul smiling naughtily at him, he returned the smile and continued singing.

"Tumhare Pyaar Ka Yeh Dil,
Deewana Tha, Deewana Hai."

The voice of Sanjeevani never sounded so beautiful. This was the voice of Love, The Music Of Love ! The only one person missing was Riddhima, who would arrive shortly because it was a surprise for her.

"Tumse Hi Pyaar Karna Hai,
Tumse Hi Dil Lagana Hai"

'I Love You' he whispered in a voice which was only audible to him, and her heart, of course. Both of them had a shaky, jittery feeling when they said those three magical words to each other.

"Ashiqui Kehti Hai, Mere Yaar,
Ishq Toh Hota Hai, Ek Baar"

He had started singing. Today was the best day of their life, their relationship was finally accepted.Now they would never ever see/live those painful moments of their separation.
Life has flavors! And sweet is even more enjoyable after the bitter.

"Jaan Hans-Hans Ke Dete Hum,
Kabhi Jo Karte Hain, Ikraar/Iqraar"

She entered, singing. He smiled and then wondered 'How did she know?' ,he looked at Rahul again, who threw How-Would-I-Know? and Don't-Look-At-Me-Looks ! He again looked at Riddhima, who had a smile playing on her lips and a glint of 'I Know Everything About You' look in her eyes. He was proud. Proud of her. Proud of himself.

"Jamaane/Zamaane bhar ko Jaaneman, Yeh Afsana Sunana Hai,
Tumhare Pyaar Ka Yeh Dil,
Deewana Tha, Deewana Hai."

They wanted to show their love, their happiness to the world. The world never seemed so pulchritudinous, so refreshing, so lovable. They wanted their life to stop and let them relish this moment. The moment of togetherness, the moment of happiness, the moment of LOVE.

"Tumhi Ko Maana Hai Dildaar,
Tumhi se, Hongi Aakhein Chaar.
Tumhain Palkon Pe Rakhenge,
Karenge Hum Har Lamha Deedar.
Bada Mushqil/Mushkil ,Muhabbat Main/Mein,
Tumhe to Bhool Pana Hai.
Tumhare Pyaar Ka Yeh Dil,
Deewana Tha, Deewana Hai.
Tumse Hi Pyaar Karna Hai,
Tumse Hi Dil Lagana Hai."

Love was in the air. Sanjeevani was drowning in the ocean of Love. Rahul,Muskaan,Atul,Anjali,Shashank,Padma,Shubhanker,Kirti,Nurses,Wardboys and of course Armaan and Riddhima!

"I Love You Ridd......."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Daddy !!!!!!!!!!" He came out of his La-La Land due to the sound made by some teenagers, who were sitting around him.

"W-W-What?" He asked.

"Where's our dose of Private Emotions?" One of them asked

"Ohh...Sweetie....Can next time be a 'Double-Dose'?"

"But Daddy !"

"Please Sweety" He said not wanting to remember those days of their unending fights, at least for now!

"Please Mr.M" The other one pleaded.

"Please Kids !" Making A Puppy Face.

"Please Mr.M ,making a Puppy Face in your early fifties is Not-So-Cool !" He straightened his face and asked them to leave, promising a double dose next time.

"I Love You Riddhima" He completed the mid-left sentence

"I Love You Too!" came a voice from somewhere around him!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Enjoy !
Hope You Like It !
Please Comment
Keep Smiling :)
Ehsaas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR = Private Emotions *Updated* Chapter:7-Page:6" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top