Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Something struck my mind after re-reading what I wrote above.

A brilliant example where all the loose ends were tied up nicely, unanswered questions were finally resolved and unresolved issues were settled is not a serial but rather a book. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was just excellent and once you finish reading, you don't have that feeling of incompleteness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Smily_FaceCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final episode - Happy ending! (Page 7)" in Arasi & Anjali forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bjda

bjda

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
oh so finally dis mega serial has come to an end...saw chellame promos...looked kinda decent..

bjda

bjda

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
thanks for those pic bon...OMG saakshi siva wid radhikaDead...too bad he looks like her bro...LOL

nittu_s

nittu_s

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap  well done all the updaters ..... finally the saga has come to an end.
kudos to your patience and senseof humor Wink

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates meli..

Arase ended abruptly..as expected..

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Jasmine...as usual when Radhka is too busy with her forth coming serial she simply ends her present running serial abruptly. She has got no time to think of the string of ppl  whom she has left behind . so all the questions and doubts Meli was mentioning abt will have to be left for our own imaginations. - only the main characters will be brought in - killed off as per Radhika's script. Did you note that Vishy was killed for his crime but GJ who had done so much of crime was spared coz he happens to be Selvi's hubby?... And that stupid Selvi - doesn't she know that GJ killed her best fren Tamarai???

If you had seen one of Radhika's serial then you have seen them all....she is the heroine and she is the only smart one amongst all the rest.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
First thanks to all the updaters for their time and effort in updating this stupid serial.ClapClapClap  Sorry for all the things you went through just to please/accommodate IFians.  You are simply wonderful.

Second, a big tight slap on my head for staying up to watch this stupid serial instead of doing something useful.  I have wasted about  +/- half an hour (of more than 600 episodes) of my life.   (I missed quite a number of episodes).  How sad can I be? 

Well enough is enough!  I need to find something interesting to do.  For sure I know I am not going to watch Chellame after few episodes just to see where it is heading - another serial where women are shown as extremely villian or extremely goody shoes and abruptly ends.  (yes, caryn is till not learning her lesson but she will get there.  That is a promise)

As much as i love Radhika for I think she is simply the best for her versality, I cannot bear the fact that she dishes out crap in her serial plus lots of plot 'hanging' in the air.  Agreed with Sue and Karthi.

Someone mentioned Subam....... yes, it is finally  it ended nearly 3 years of crap Angry

Edited by Caryn - 13 September 2009 at 5:44pm

KILANI

Groupbie

KILANI

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hi guys ! finally ARASE came to an end.  What a stale ending ! Like what Karthikka mentioned - it is very true.  One character being introduced, then shut out immediately.  Criminals are let off so easily.  Many unanswered questions .... The list can go on and yet another new serial - Chellame - I wonder what blunders Radhika will make this time.  Anyway,  although the serial has come to an end --- One thing that makes me happy is our long - running friendship - although many buddies do come and vanished in the middle but some of us have a long companionship in this serial.  I will truly cherished this all my life.  If time permits, I will participate in this new serial.  Until then,  nice knowing you guys and I am going to miss all of you and your beautiful comments.  To all the updaters - you have done a great job.  If Satish is reading this mail - bye to you also - although your entry was at the last few episodes - you gave your character a remarkle stints. 
Last (I hope not exactly last)  Thank you so much and I love you all.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top