Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Hello everyone, 1st of all i am extremely sorry for being  late , thank you all for taking part, it was hard to decide the winner as all answers were good and picture selections were good too, so we came down to two winners , its a tie Smile

The winners are Maleka.QN and
sugar.n.spice14
Conngratulations both of u Clap

Here are their entries

by Maleka.QN

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him

i think he must work with Shilpa Anand, she is a really good actress, innocent,elegant and has beautiful +naughty eyes, she will look great with him because she knows how to create chemistry, because more than saying dialogues she deliver them through her expressions and eyes and thats what Gaurav do i mean the way i have seen him in LNMDJ and Shilpa in DMG.So
i really want him to work with SA our shona, they will make an awesome
couple.

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?

dont know  abt sharad never seen his shows, well from KSG he is different from him in all the aspects, his physique,height, his hairstyle evenLOLand the main thing his way of acting is totally different from KSG, if KSG is a happy young man like always, funny and funloving than Gaurav seems to be an angry young man, unlike ksg he does'nt need  tattoos to draw  viewers' attention ofcourse its ksg's style,and  its Gaurav's style that pull his fans towards him and besides he has a gr8 physique too.EmbarrassedThat's it.

PICS:

by sugar.n.spice14

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him

It would be hard to find to find a better match for Gaurav than our very own Chandana, as we are all highly mesmerixed by PriDa at this point of time. But apart from that, Gaurav has such good looks that he'd look great with most  actresses. One of these would be, Jennifer Winget, as she is pretty and petite and would compliment him. Big smile

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?

Gaurav has his own unique style of acting. He's has played a variety of roles, such as, comic ones[Kumkum], to romantic chocolate boy ones [JeevanSaathi], to the rugged 'coconut' cowboy [LNMDJ]. He has also successfully proved himself in all the type of roles, and a place for himself in the heart's of so many many fans.

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!

Here is your winning signature for both the winners, feel free to use

sig credit :-Ayesha-

Regards,
LNMDJ Dev Team

Edited by -Zeustina- - 07 September 2009 at 2:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest-Candy-ayeshaDPayal25CookMySockKnowalot2thesemomentsanon.four.-Ms.Wildcherry--SilentLove-QH_DDEJ_Fannotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Gaurav Khanna Task Competition Winner*" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged
WOOHOOO! Congrats Maleka and sugerspice! I have to say i loved there answers the most too!

Maleka yeah Shona Gaurav won so i see good vibesWinkLOL But you deserved it, i would have said the same things as you, i did not even edit mine in timeROFL

sugerspice yeah gaurav rocks with chandana so much more then anyone else! Jennifer is a good choice too!

Lovely siggy too for the winners! Awesome work Ashu!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
COngo meri kulfiiiiiiiiii me so happpy u won yayyyyyyy thoda dance hojaye oops roza hai control sano control hehhehe:)

congo suger and spice

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Hey congrats Mallu dear..n congrats u too little sis(Molii)..i am glad u both r the winners..YAY!!

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
congrats!

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Congrats 2 both winnersClap
well-deservedClap