Fan Fictions

Betrayed By Life: THE DEAL:UPDATE PG 65 (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 66

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
great part...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Betrayed By Life: THE DEAL:UPDATE PG 65 (Page 65)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Angad is abt to go & hug her but Kripa stops him with the wave of her hand… breaking his heart…

A: how come u r alive… u jumped to the middle of the sea & never ever have u been swimming.

M: how sad to see Kripa alive Angad is'nt it… may be becoz now u can't have her money or her properties???

Angad gives her a "get lost" look while Shabd holds her hand.

SH: honey maintain ur cool… harsh words & a hot mind will not get us any where… it is not our place to interfere… let them sort this matter on their own.

Mahi is abt to back ans him but Kripa's eyes tell her what she wants & she decides not to interfere.

A: I'm still waiting for ur ans…

Kripa tells him everything… from the time she got the call from Kashish till the time she reached USA.

K: Angad, I have a daughter.

Angad is shocked to hear that… the 1st thing that crosses his mind is that Kripa met some1 & got married & has a child with him…

K: (takes a deep breath) what I meant to say is that WE have a daughter… even though she has never seen u she is quite like u.

Angad gets up from his seat & holds Kripa's hand tightly.

A: y the hell u never me???? Y did u keep my daughter away from me???

K: so that I can give her a better future… wht future could u give her?? Wht would u teach her??? How to lie??? How to cheat??? How to double cross every1 around u?? Sorry Angad… but I believe my daughter deserved better than that… I believe that my daughter deserved all the love in the world… the thing that me & my family were able to provide her over here…

A: then wht do u want from me now…

K: Sneha, our daughter… she was detected with bone marrow cancer last week… we have to replace her bone marrow at the earliest. Every1 in the family has tested for it… none of them have matched.

A: u can check for me…

K: Arman & Shabd spiked u & got it done… its –ve…

A: how & when???

K: it's not important… the only thing important now is Sneha

A: how can we save her…

K: the docs tell that the only way to save her now will be if she could get the bone marrow of her sibling… which is not there right now… none of us… as per my knowledge has any other children…

A: so we have to have a baby… to save Sneha…

K: nothing physical… we will go for artificial insumation…

A: if u have decided everything what do u want from me???

K: the deal is u give us ur semen & v give u ur freedom with ur record completely clean.

A: but I don't want that… I want my life with my family… i.e. with my daughter & my wife…

K: u will never be able to take me as ur wife… I don't want to ever give that part of my life to any1… especially u…

A: & then I can't help u…

K: u will b welcome to see our children but u will never have any relation with me… I can't give that to u Angad. It is the only thing I can offer u.

A: I will accept this (in his mind- till the time I make u realize that I really fell in love with u).

K: fine. U will b set free tom Morning. U r free to go any where after u give us what v need.

A: don't worry… I'm coming home… to be with my family.

K: no Angad… only with my daughter… I will never be part of it…

A: v shall see.

hey guys,
sorry i have been missing for such a long time... may b i will b back on track soon...
so here's the next part...hope u enjoyed it.
do leave ur comments.
LOVE
ADI

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlneetiporwalcutestar12-Araina-charmingkillerprachi06golu_1677Iqbal Neha1nisha1984adi_guptaSumi_162710MS-meghasharmadazzling_glorymonikasethspvd

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
RES

O H M Y G O D! ! ! !  You updated!!!! You have N O idea how long I have been waiting. Will read it later on in night. Thank you so so so so much Hug

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 22 November 2011 at 12:27pm

charmingkiller

Goldie

charmingkiller

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
awesummm

nisha1984

IF-Dazzler

nisha1984

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
nice update

dazzling_glory