Sept 7th - 11th updates and discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Why do these serials always have black and white characters. I am reminded of what I read long back when you see things in black and white you stop using your gray cells.Tongue

Why cant they show more realistic people who are a combination of good and at times not so good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sept 7th - 11th updates and discussions (Page 3)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj and Aish!

anjkhoneyMP_Radha

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Aishu KannuHug.. I cant press LIKE as i cant like my Own Post LOLLOL

A Big Thank you to Laksh Sis and Aishu Kannu for the updatesEmbarrassed...

I was also wondering the same thing . Its a Hospital right and they are just outside the OT.. how can anyone allow Ila to make a scene and shout this much and her pitch in her voice OMG my dad comes out asking me to reduce the TV volume but how can i tell him that its not TV volume its Ila's volume and it cant be reduced nu....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaananithyamkvMP_Radhasmlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates dear....I am boiling inside after reading abt the evil hearted Illa's attakasam Angry

Attuvida my b/p is shooting up seeing the brainless Ganga dancing to Illa's tune. I thought I had enough of one Vaattu in KASTURI but ingga another vaattu is in the making. She will never make it as a collector when she has such screwed up brains not to see what is right and wrong.

Knowing (does she I wonder??) abt Illa and Mangai's intentions she still  takes the theertham offered by Manggai before carrying out the thee mithithal. What happens if they had poisoned her???.does she expect Amman to help her out?? God doesn't help those who don't help themselves.!!Smile
Adi Ganga.Angry..if you were to heed to Illa's command then you will definitely be sending your Ayya faster to his grave. Perhaps you would be happy to see 2 widows going insane esp your mum who has no backbone of her own...!!!Thumbs Down

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 September 2009 at 8:09pm

AahaanaMP_Radha

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Thank you so much Aishu KannuHug.. I cant press LIKE as i cant like my Own Post LOLLOL

A Big Thank you to Laksh Sis and Aishu Kannu for the updatesEmbarrassed...

I was also wondering the same thing . Its a Hospital right and they are just outside the OT.. how can anyone allow Ila to make a scene and shout this much and her pitch in her voice OMG my dad comes out asking me to reduce the TV volume but how can i tell him that its not TV volume its Ila's volume and it cant be reduced nu....
I am sure only the brainless directors who develop such ideas of ppl shouting in the hospitals...ask them to try this in real life and they will be banned from entering the premises thereafter. Wink If I were to act this out in our hospitals here security guards will throw me out in no second..!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates anj and aish..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Janu

Janu

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged