Sept 7th - 11th updates and discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Today I really had tears when i saw the brother sister moment in the hospital😭😭😭.. It was really very nice seeing that true brother sister paasam..

Also reminded me of a similar incident in real life... After all theses days of Thangam, this is the point which really made me have tears😭😭😭.. Ila, Ganga, Subbu they all have cried but never felt that much. infact even Ayya Ganga moments dint make me feel this much. But today it was mindblowing👏👏..

Ila evalo naal thaan ippidiye iruppanga? cant bear it.. Manga another person. Otta vaayala she took Ila's name but nalla samalichutaanga..

When will ever Natchiya blast this Ila?😲 MIL thaane?, even her mother doesnt like her...

Hope they come to knw about all this and react to it properly..

Thank you all for the support🤗 and If any mistakes Pl Mannichidunga😳

Thanks for the wonderful update Anjali!
The serial is nice, but Ilavanji ruins it. Her character is extremely nasty, but covers it up with her sickly sweet voice when talking to her elders. I cant stand her!
Thanks for the wonderful update Anjali...
Thanks for the wonderful update daa Anj 👏👏👏... it felt like watching the serial daa.. 👏 keep it up daa kundz 🤗...

this Ilavanjani is just too disgusting 🤢... intha time le kooda she is behaving like this 😡... and this Manga too ava kooda sernthu aading 😕.... now i wonder how Illa and Manga will make use of that document (i guess i missed a bit of the story 😭)..  Gango should have been a lil more careful and grilled this Manga more, esp with Rema and Charu refusing to sign..  but i guess her situation forced her to not dwell in to it.. and take the money...

awww Mutharasi and Ayya part seems very emotional naa 😭.. but am very happy that both spoke there hearts out, but if Mutharasi knows the evil side of her daughter Ila, hope she lets Ayya know before it is too late....

thanks for the kalakkal update once again daa kozhi kumaru kundz 👏
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates, honey

Really nice to see thi pasa malar scene.....
and i didnt know that Illa is smarter than padicha Gangga....
Thanks for the excellent detailed updates Anjali..
Thanks Anj ... Ila 🤢 ...

Just watched a new promo .. Ganga is taking paal kudam & poo midhithal .. another Amman serial ?

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Laksh!
The way these scenes are going, it doesn't look good for Ayya's chances! I hope thats not the case.