Uravugal

Uravugal Sep 7-11; TK accept Krish

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subanu thumbnail
Thanks for the Updates Nithya I am happy that Am Know the Truth.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks nithya.

AM finally knows the truth about his aasai fraud chellma magan  Mugu๐Ÿ˜ก-the truth is always bitter. he better treat Krish goood from now on and not take him some dumb guy he can scold and beat coz he dont react back๐Ÿ˜ก

TK should search after his daughter at the hospital. Poor Krish๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am sure Gaya will survive tomorrow, its a tactic to get us be glued to the tv -nice work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Nithya.

Krishnan๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
poor guy.pannadha thappukku,he is suffering too much.hello,mrs.krishnan,acting podhum,come and help ur hubby dear.illainna ellarum sendhu avara oru vazhi aakiduvaanga.

TK๐Ÿ‘
Thank god,atleast he believe krishna.But,sir ,pls go in search for ur daughter.first,indha police station vittu veliya ponga.that polickaramma is too much.
parvathy ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Ellam nalladhaan pesinaanga,but whenever she talks ,at the end she always finishes with a sodappal statement.

Even if your daughter repents for her mistake and come to live in our home.. We will not accept her at any cost..

AM๐Ÿคข

He is too much.even in this kind of situation he is not ready to beleive his son and his wife.Thank god,parvathy amma spilled all the truth abt his yogiyar son Mugundan.but,seeing his expression at that time,i thought parvathy amma will get a slap from AM.But no๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ,that means,AM accepted the truth??irundhalum ivara namba koodadhu..yositchittu nalaikku adichalum adipparu..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Policekaramma๐Ÿ˜ก

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow.....suda suda updates ...Nithya thanks much da......

I totally agree with Shree....in every points she wrote above..
I am glad this serial is going at super speed
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
.Thank you for the kalakkal suda suda update daa Nithya and the pictures Atinamma ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

how dare that lady police inspector treat him like that ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.. This TK has an avasara bhuthi ๐Ÿ˜ก... and after the police hurt him badly, he withdraws..... saying he trusts Krishnan nnu ๐Ÿ˜ก...

oh man poor Krishnan ๐Ÿ˜ญ... it is so hard to see him like this..... he's being treated as a no body by all ... he's going through all of this cause of that Mugundhan ๐Ÿ˜ก.... 

sappa finally Parvathy did the right thing by telling AM the truth about that patchai throgi Mugundhan .... Sumi akka sonna maadhiri, i hope he doesn't balty adiching and starts yelling at Parvathy and Krishnan for poi pesing ๐Ÿ˜•.... it is high time he realizes how good of a son (Krishnan) he has... and stop praising Mugundhan, who is self centered ๐Ÿ˜ก...

but Parvathy amma made all of Krishnan's efforts go in vein by saying no more to sagavaasam with TK n family nnu ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... wouldn't Krishnan be hurt with this ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

@Sumi akka: super comments ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. appadhiye antha police kara ammavukku rendhu warning koduthirukalam le ๐Ÿ˜›.... ava rombhave Krishnan ai adichitaa ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The story is def. moving at a good pace.. hope Gayu realizes all of her mistakes when she wakes up..
๐Ÿคข

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, nithya

abbahh... finaly AM knew the bitter thruth about his asai magan....
but worry that AM will kick the bucket soon...
Edited by Janu - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankd for the updates Nithya..

Serial - Great going
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
โญ๏ธ MUST WATCH EPISODE TODAY โญ๏ธ

yarange AMkku 1000 por kasugal kudungo ๐Ÿ‘
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ฒNithya, ippadi suspence vaikureengale? ippo ennakku thalaipichukaanum pola iruku....wanna know what happend๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aishu chellam - i will come back after 9 hours and check the update๐Ÿ˜†