Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Dear Miscellaneous Members,

I've noticed that recentely there are a lot of one liner topics here.

These topics receive very few or none replies at all but they crowd the entire forum.

If you really want to discuss that topic then say more about it then asking a mere question.

So from now on all ONE - LINER topic will be CLOSED without any notice.

I will just close them.  If you want to have a discussion, present your view or say something about the topic that's relevant and more than a simple one line or question.

Regards,

Mahi

IF Dev. Team.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mins97sweetscent13sourohoneydaisyEnigmatic_Angelprecious_zebacurledupA-N-S-H-I-K-ARatiG-Zoya-AmbrosiaPriyank.baz786Delena-ciousviniva sharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW RULE: No One-Liner Topics" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top