Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir khan as a comedian (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Originally posted by mahikhan

Amir is best in comedy i always loved his comedy in the movie AAA and Ishq as a matter of fact he is one versatile ctor who knows acting very well so be it comedy or any kinda movie he should be the perfect choice i love sallu in comedy more than serioos mar dhar masala movies and SRK is best anyway...eventhough i seriously think that srk cann't do serious acting:P

lol thanks for being the first to debate the topic's point: if aamir is good at comedy...

so why do u like his acting in comedy so much? i think he just shouts and makes odd faces Tongue
Joe di di......Embarrassed
ok why shouldn't i think that he is good at comedy he is one of the finest actor of hindi cinema...i guess the ONLY one who knows acting i aint his fan still i appreciate his workTongue

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Amir is best in comedy i always loved his comedy in the movie AAA and Ishq as a matter of fact he is one versatile ctor who knows acting very well so be it comedy or any kinda movie he should be the perfect choice i love sallu in comedy more than serioos mar dhar masala movies and SRK is best anyway...eventhough i seriously think that srk cann't do serious acting:P

lol thanks for being the first to debate the topic's point: if aamir is good at comedy...

so why do u like his acting in comedy so much? i think he just shouts and makes odd faces Tongue
Joe di di......Embarrassed
ok why shouldn't i think that he is good at comedy he is one of the finest actor of hindi cinema...i guess the ONLY one who knows acting i aint his fan still i appreciate his workTongue

so wat if he is.. doesnt mean es perfect
Who said he is perfect?
Atleast I never did?
See he is one of the finest actors I love srk i'm his die hard fan still its nothing wrong in appreciating one for his good workAngryLOL

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
^^I thought you've GONEShocked Keep saying he is actually a nice actor and does great comedyROFL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I think Aamir Khan has not had the right style of comic roles come by him. The humor in Bollywood is either situational or slapstick or a similar genre. Amidst the actors he is more of the thoughtful intellectual. I think he would do well if he attempted zeitgeist comedy, social satire or straight face sarcasm - which are genres less popular in Bollywood. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top