Aamir khan as a comedian - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

lol thanks for being the first to debate the topic's point: if aamir is good at comedy...

so why do u like his acting in comedy so much? i think he just shouts and makes odd faces 😛
Joe di di......😳
ok why shouldn't i think that he is good at comedy he is one of the finest actor of hindi cinema...i guess the ONLY one who knows acting i aint his fan still i appreciate his work😛
Originally posted by mahikhan

Joe di di......😳
ok why shouldn't i think that he is good at comedy he is one of the finest actor of hindi cinema...i guess the ONLY one who knows acting i aint his fan still i appreciate his work😛

so wat if he is.. doesnt mean es perfect
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

so wat if he is.. doesnt mean es perfect
Who said he is perfect?
Atleast I never did?
See he is one of the finest actors I love srk i'm his die hard fan still its nothing wrong in appreciating one for his good work😡😆
haan but comedy he isnt great lol
^^I thought you've GONE😲 Keep saying he is actually a nice actor and does great comedy🤣
I think Aamir Khan has not had the right style of comic roles come by him. The humor in Bollywood is either situational or slapstick or a similar genre. Amidst the actors he is more of the thoughtful intellectual. I think he would do well if he attempted zeitgeist comedy, social satire or straight face sarcasm - which are genres less popular in Bollywood. 
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I think Aamir Khan has not had the right style of comic roles come by him. The humor in Bollywood is either situational or slapstick or a similar genre. Amidst the actors he is more of the thoughtful intellectual. I think he would do well if he attempted zeitgeist comedy, social satire or straight face sarcasm - which are genres less popular in Bollywood. 

thats an interesting point.. yes i was talkin abt the typical bollywood comedy.. perhaps he'll do well in the other type...
Originally posted by guitardaku

Amir excels in all kind of roles, whether that is comedy, emotional, action , you name it. Shahrukh is also good in comedy but Sallu in comedy,, give me a break,,,Sallu and acting does not sync well. Yes he is handsome hunk but not a actor.
🤣
🤣
🤣
Originally posted by mahikhan

🤣
🤣
🤣

sallu miya is highly inconsistent.. he was quite decent in his earlier roles lol