-Abhimaan Ki Jahan- (An Abhi&Armaan FC) - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Awehh thankyou. :)

I see an Abhimaan avi :)

Yes, the creators did and amazing job. Like sayra, who never fails to amaze us with her gorgeous Abhimaan creations.

Originally posted by Sahar18

Well ur spanish is still fab!!😆 Soryy I am kinda in the spanish mood (doing hw)🤣

Oh okay. I take Italian and it sort of helps that the words are a bit similar. Or else I would've forgotten spanish by now.
Originally posted by reya.

Awehh thankyou. :)

I see an Abhimaan avi :)

Yes, the creators did and amazing job. Like sayra, who never fails to amaze us with her gorgeous Abhimaan creations.

Oh yeahh they are too good to not to use naa...I am a fan of Sayra too!! I love her AN siggies and obviously now AbhiMaan too!!

Oh yeahh they are too good to not to use naa...I am a fan of Sayra too!! I love her AN siggies and obviously now AbhiMaan too!!

YAY! You like both of them. mee to. It's hard to find AN fans who don't visit the AN thread. & PLUS it's a bonus you love Abhimaan. :)

Oh okay. I take Italian and it sort of helps that the words are a bit similar. Or else I would've forgotten spanish by now.

Oh wow italian...I always wanted to learn French and Italian but there are so many language a person can handle.

Oh wow italian...I always wanted to learn French and Italian but there are so many language a person can handle.

True. I WANNA LEARN FRENCH ALSO. :(

But learning a billion languages is hard :(

YAY! You like both of them. mee to. It's hard to find AN fans who don't visit the AN thread. & PLUS it's a bonus you love Abhimaan. :)

I am an exception to many things🤣🤣 First of all I love all Ridhimmas equally which is hard to do for many😆 (no offense) I also love all the other jodis...RM, AA, AN, SK and most of them all ABHIMAAN🤣 But I don't like Shanky for obvious reasons!!

True. I WANNA LEARN FRENCH ALSO. :(

But learning a billion languages is hard :(

I know I think in one language, imagine in another language, talk in another language...🤣🤣

AllRyt...a New AbhiMaan FC! :D

Edited by ArmaansGirl - 14 years ago

I Agrre! ...AN Fans are So Devoted...The FC Is Lyk the Central 4 them..! Lolz

I am an exception to many things🤣🤣 First of all I love all Ridhimmas equally which is hard to do for many😆 (no offense) I also love all the other jodis...RM, AA, AN, SK and most of them all ABHIMAAN🤣 But I don't like Shanky for obvious reasons!!

...Sme Hre..Luv All Ridzi's! All Special in their Own Way! <3 Hehehe..Shanky! :P