Health & Fitness

Delmonte's muscle building program... hype?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TwistedDem0nz

TwistedDem0nz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I keep hearing so much about vince delmonte's program from http://www.buildmuscle.pcti-system.com and I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried it?  Everwhere I look on the internet I hear people praising this guy like some kind of god and his program as if it was gods gift to body builders and hardgainers...It's almost like a weird cult of personality, reminds me of obama mania before he got elected.  I'm about to start body building and I'm thinking about giving his program a go because of all the great things I hear about it and it's supposed unmatched effectiveness..  Can anyone out there verify these claims from first hand experience or dispell them as hype ALSO from first hand experience?? Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delmonte's muscle building program... hype?" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

StockyNCocky

StockyNCocky

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I don't know about all that Vince-worship stuff.. but I can tell you from experience that his program does work incredibly well.. I've been following it myself for about a year now.  It's definetely well worth the investment.  Lol but when it comes to this idea you say of gods gift to bodybuilders etc.. I would say that is hype.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top