Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thanx! glad that u agree with my view!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$!$ Discussion Table IV $!$ (Page 4)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Yes agree with you pooja and Deepti.

don't you think ki  agar unhe end karna hi tha toh last epi ko woh koi aur mod deke end karte ?

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

i think that later the show revolved aroud the characters, especially Aaryan. Of course the cases remained the central part, but the way the characters related to the case was more defined....

Aaryan dying did mean that this was the end of SS, at least with this cast. SS II should happen, it will be the creativity of the script writer if he continues with the same cast. If the writing, and their behavior is impeccable, te show will be a hit.

But a far more simpler option will be starting with a new cast.

Personally I would vouch for the first option because that will set the show apart from the rest, and will save it from fading into oblivion, which I must regretfully conclude, is now bit by bti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena..

Veena..

IF-Rockerz

Veena..

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
first thing pooja unhe end karna hi nahi chaiye tha..... atleast they should revealed the mystery behind aryan's family murder...... why and who murdered them....... u know ab tak whenever i think about SS i get frustrated about this mystery......i really think hard for it.....kis ne yeh kia ho ga and why????
but thts really not good to end this show like tht wayDisapprove

and yeah agree with u pooj@, they should start it again and me too personally go with ur 2nd option

Post Reply New Post

Go to top