Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
in bhoot banglow case the way Aryan is missing his family,maa sachhi Whenever I watch that epi tears roll down my cheecks,how lonlely he feels naaand the way he sang the song for PallaviCry Cry Cryand then make Deepika introduce to Niharika and pallaviCry Cry Cry,angain in that case only they have revealved the truth of bitter society that today also there are some people in society who uses girls just as a machineAngryshameless creators they areAngry
next case in which shai was very much concern abt sunny ,she was in so much tension,she was not liking Sunny meeting his dad ,since his dad was also not a nice person,me feel emo here too
next abt the Bomber's case,how that Bomber used Aryan's family disaster as his master stroke,the way Ajay kept standing whole night out of the safehouse ,Aryan concerning or Deepika every everything
Next abt mercy killing that how someone could kill someone who is already suffering
In ajay fram up I was emo in varios scene where Ajay say aru it's personal,and aru get angry,where Aryan gets some photo in Ramdos home and he get angry that there Neha is in love with this guy and here he is doing such thing,next when Deepika tells Neha everything and she slaps Ajay,and Deepika tells Aryan ki it was not fair to hide from NEha,every single moment

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$!$ Discussion Table IV $!$ (Page 3)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Veena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena..

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Cry  Cry  me thu yeh parh k hi emotional ho gaye......
yeah rite pooja aryan feels so alone and the unsolved case of his life made him guilty tht hurts him more and seeing him like tht we get emotional too.....
every thing seems to be natural in the show...and the cases really dipict the bitter reality of our society especially the case of murder of social worker and and some cases related to kidnapping issues...people use thiis stupid thing to get their work doneAngry

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Yes.... All those cases which targetted the society was harsh but was the bitter truth....

Was there any case you felt was wierd and not up to the mark in terms of how it was plotted? Like how you thought could have been better?

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged
wired nope ,lekin haan kuch kuch cheeze little harder in real facts,like kidnapping case main Aru stole file from minister's office,I think its difficult,ofcourse only from my point of view

Ka guys what happened ,why this section is so empty

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
You remember the case in which the body was preserved in an ice tub for many years....the case was brilliant, but there is a similar case of another writer, Poe, I think I am not sure!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged

One more thing I noticed....

In other serials esp detective serials, the dialogues are very cheesy....I am risking here, sorry if it hurts anyone's sentiments, but the dialogues in other serials which are being telecasted now are too corny for my taste...They are too artificial, and sometimes, the dialogues, are not suited for the character!...... It makes me wonder why star one is being such a fool and not repeating or making another season of SS......

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@

You remember the case in which the body was preserved in an ice tub for many years....the case was brilliant, but there is a similar case of another writer, Poe, I think I am not sure!

yeah, dat case ws amazing...
thanks fr telling
i din knew dis...
 although its nt dat correct, bt  chalo na yaar...i dont mind evn if d directors copy such an amazing ideas n make a wnderfl serial as SS.... e.g. movie gazini....... i wud prefer dem over dose original daily soapsDead

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@

One more thing I noticed....

In other serials esp detective serials, the dialogues are very cheesy....I am risking here, sorry if it hurts anyone's sentiments, but the dialogues in other serials which are being telecasted now are too corny for my taste...They are too artificial, and sometimes, the dialogues, are not suited for the character!...... It makes me wonder why star one is being such a fool and not repeating or making another season of SS...... 

aameen!!!Day Dreaming

absolutely right......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top