Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
yeah yaar really busy nowadays me too have tests this week!
but i would LOVE to discuss this!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$!$ Discussion Table IV $!$ (Page 2)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged
K guys keeping this thread alive untill everyone is able to come back for a long heated discussion... :)

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Guyz kuch start toh karo toh joint karee na...

ok let me start.. with  teh Qs..

I am quite watching CIDs now days... few times ago i was thinking why this show is runing constantly  from past 12 yrs..but ofcourse ppl is watching it & getting great TRPS...

what is very good in CID more than SS is its location....i am not comparing both serial..it's just my point of view..Embarrassed

I mean we know SS is produced by very big production company UTV...but location & crime spots & even extra characters were repeated many times...in other side CID,, every episode is having new & differet location & very original.....

So now let's start on that. other wise pick any other topic.Tongue

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
yeah, locations do contribute a lott in reality depiction of cases... also othr more significant factors like strenght n pwer in case n social issue it deals wid cn sme time override it. or overcum it...

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hmmm,agree abt locations and character's repetition.
don't you all think the basic success of SS lie in  the fact that all the actors put lives in there character and the cases and the way of solving

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Well agree all the view on that.... Shall we be more case specific.... I think we are detering from the topic... about locales of SS we have discussed already in another topic, if not we'll discuss in another topic....

Try answering questions of the first post.... Get into the Cases.... This is the fiction we are discussing to compare with reality!

Hope you  have got the topic right friends?? :)

As Dipti said the cases were focusses on current reality and many social issues....

Like drug trafficking and the one where young children were sold abroad.... And a very  high social worker involved in it... All were harsh reality which prevails in our country!

Was there any case which has affected you emotionally and you fele personal towards it ?

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hmm many episodes make emotional to me,the case of bhoot bunglow where Aryan was shown missing his familyCryand Deepika makes him understand,in same epi the girl who was having child in her womb was killed,the case in which shai is very much concern abt sunny ,the case of mercy killing,he case of social worker,bomber's case and case of Ajay frame up are some of them

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hmmm so many cases Pooja!!!! Lekin reason to do ki why you were emotional about it?

Reasons are visible, but would like to hear about your point of view dear!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top