Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Hmm.... Dekh rahi hoon bahut dinon se chup hain SS ke officers.... So let's crack in... Kuch to official discussion honi chahiye.... Aur is baar Princess ne ek achcha sa topic dhoondha hai discussion ke liye.... So shall we roll the ball!?!?!?

Anything about Special Squad cases can be discussed.....
    Negative.... Positive.... Anything....
    What you liked?
    What you didn't?
    Any particular case you liked very very much in any sense.... The way it was solved! The depth and reasoning of the case!
  • Did you expect anything new from any case? Wanted a different solution for it?

These thoughts are for starters.... More options for discussion will come its way with our brilliant officers I know.... Tongue

Again a humble request is to keep the discussion limited to the cases and characters, taking care not to be hurting and forcefull..... Your every opinion counts... Through such discussion we come to know how different people can think.... And how our thoughts can be changed if they are wrong and appreciate thinkers from the right perspective......

Even though we are diversified by thoughts, places and customs.... We are united here in this forum by our special interest in this special show....

Edited by maha_prakrti - 08 September 2009 at 1:00pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$!$ Discussion Table IV $!$" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
woooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
thanks a lot di

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
lets start with the first epi

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
It depends... You can give your tippany based on episodes or your overall view content... which ever you like!

So let's begin! :)

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 5:33am | IP Logged
No one interested?!? :(

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hey, krithu, both pics in ur first post not visible..
every1 is very much interested yar! jst quite busy, exms approaching..Ouch
my fav topic it is... thanks a tonnnn fr starting it...
plz.. promise me dat u'll keep it open fr a very long time.... so dat we can discuss on it aftr exmz.. although v'll strt a light dscussion now..
daily i used to think k 7-8 pts or views of mine i'll compile n post.. bt delay hota ja ra tha...
chlo lets strt wid one of dem now...
posting.. wait..

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
i think cases of SS were related more to reality
n current...major...hot...issues of mumbai den...
within jst a span of 40 min... beautifully dey used to present an thought provoking social issue..

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
No problem guys..... This post will remain as long as you want... As you said let's start with a light discussion!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top