Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
I think I pretty much poured my feelings and thoughts out today all over this topic, so to answer your question, its a cumulative effect of how fans have reacted coupled with some of his responses that just didnt go down well with me. Like I said, around mid 2008, his responses became different and more bitter.
The saving grace are fans like Riya, Ramona (she was his biggest fan ever), Diksha, Tania (members not on this forum, but fans nonetheless).
How I wish everyone had reacted their way.
Mostly I shouldnt let my judgment about him get clouded up by what his fans have said towards kareena. But what to do, its human nature to get your frustration out somewhere.
This topic has been discussed to death.
This was a wonderful interview of kareena's and it woudl be  shame to just focus on one part.

Overall, I loved how she appeared throughout. So joyful and positive. And that smile on her face along with those expressions are so typical bebo.
Oh dear lord, Saif is the childish one in the relationship while Kareena is the MATURE ONE???
Ok that explains everything about my cuckoo couple LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 05 September 2009 at 6:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Her stance on MAMK is scary. She's pretyt much said the only reason she did that movie is coz of sallu. OH DEAR LORD HELP US.

Kurbaan seems very promising adn so does 3 Idiots.
I'm glad she cleared up that the lovemaking scene isnt that bad and it was required by the script otherwise she wouldnt have done it, with or without saif.

And oh thank the dear lord that saif is advising her with scripts!! YES! YES!! INTELLIGENCE GALORE IS MY SAIFU!

Edited by desigal90 - 05 September 2009 at 6:11pm

Alia_Khan50

Alia_Khan50

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
^^^ I agree. Bebo's script sense has been a mixture really, she has chosen some brilliant movies like Chameli, JWM, Omkara, Yuva, Aitraaz etc... then gone on to do crap stuff like KI, MDK MPKDH, GR etc... Some times its really hard to comprehend the same person is choosing such pole apart roles LOL!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alia_Khan50

^^^ I agree. Bebo's script sense has been a mixture really, she has chosen some brilliant movies like Chameli, JWM, Omkara, Yuva, Aitraaz etc... then gone on to do crap stuff like KI, MDK MPKDH, GR etc... Some times its really hard to comprehend the same person is choosing such pole apart roles LOL!

Exactly! Lolz
And she just explains it here. That she does movies on instinct and sometimes for friendships. She did GR coz she liked the first one and coz Ashtavinayak Productions asked her to do it and they had given her JWM.
And MAMK is just coz of Sallu.

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Actually I love Shahid for that when he is asked about KAreena he is not doling out things just to say. He says thing in a very mature manner and not to win accolades.

And I think that Media should stop answering that questions from both of them. They have moved on. It is getting boring. And Kareena should also should talk less about Shahid and more about Saif. Saif is her life. When Shahid is asked baout her he never stretch it out and say my present girlfriend should respect Kareena or something to that effect.

Plus this is true fans are fans . Kareena';s fans will think that this interview shows how mature and grown up KAreen ai s where as Shahid's fan would feel that why is she talking so much about Shaid..He clearly do not like to talk about her.

Ofcourse KAreena would like to work with Shahid. Who wouldn't after Kaminey. Shahid is hot property...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friends_rockanku-

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Lovanika I'm not even gonna say anything, lol.
Really I wanna say plenty, but I've already spoken too much about it.
Just two things, watch teh full interview, you wont be disappointed with the amount of time she dedicates to Saif if that's a concern, lol. Be rest assured, saif comes first.
And second, kareena doesnt need anyone. Her career's doing great, mashallah. Smile

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Lovanika I'm not even gonna say anything, lol.
Really I wanna say plenty, but I've already spoken too much about it.
Just two things, watch teh full interview, you wont be disappointed with the amount of time she dedicates to Saif if that's a concern, lol. Be rest assured, saif comes first.
And second, kareena doesnt need anyone. Her career's doing great, mashallah. Smile
Both need to say to media "ENOUGH its two years already. Get a life. Lets talk about Saif and Priyanka". Media try to hang on to stuff just to make news. So don't fuel it just put water on it...

PS: Just watched TMBM and hats off to Shahid for such a great and to the point answer.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I just watched that as well. He spoke of her very well and wtih a lot of respect. I'm very glad to see this Shahid back who I had been missing since 2007 Smile
You still think she dumped him Lovanika? You HONESTLY feel that had that girl cheated on him, or dumped him or left him, he'd be able to speak of her this way? Look at the way poor Vivek recounts his past relationship. It destroyed him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top