Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I could say the same that there was some change in Saifeena during 2008, but I wouldnt say that, cuz I dont give shiz about them. They could say whatever about Shahid and it wont affect me, I'm not obsessed with them. I just care about Sasha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alia_Khan50

Alia_Khan50

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Kaminey was a fantastic movie, Shahid was absolutely fantastic esp as Charlie. Its nice to see Bebo enjoyed it too, and expressed her affection for the movie!

I think both Kareena and Shahid fans read alittle too much into there comments, which leads to mutiple interpretations of there quotes, hence disagreement between the fans! Chill people, both are leading there lives perfectly without each other, so let it be!

Edited by Alia_Khan50 - 05 September 2009 at 5:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meaasunshine286friends_rockRiyaK09desigal90AreYaar

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Well Riya, I wish kareena fans coudl say that they dotn care about what shahid says.
But UNFORTUNATELY, everything that shahid says or has said has had an effect on bebo's popularity. We also only care about kareena. But if someone mentions her in press in a negative way, I cant guarantee that her fans woudl keep quiet, especially after all the times theyve gone through. That's just a fact. Doesnt mean we're obsesed wtih him. WE just dont want anyone to pass digs at her. ANd htat goes for all celebs, not just shahid.
Let me assure you though, mostly no one comments on him anymore even on her forum. Kareena's doing well for herself and so is shahid.
I prefer the stance that they have nothing more to do with each other. Which is why we get angry whenever her name is brougnt into anything related with shahid ( be it articles or other reports. That's why her fans were so pissed when kareena's name kept coming into the shahid and PC articles).
We just want kareena to be left alone and hope that ppl will judge her for her work and not what is percieved about her personal life.

Edited by desigal90 - 05 September 2009 at 5:27pm

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
desu and riya

tandh rekho tandh rekhoSilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_Khan50

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
LOL! I'm totally chilled, dont worry LOL
Just debating, that's all.
Riya knows I have nothing against her.

Alia_Khan50

Alia_Khan50

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Well Riya, I wish kareena fans coudl say that they dotn care about what shahid says.
But UNFORTUNATELY, everything that shahid says or has said has had an effect on bebo's popularity. We also only care about kareena. But if someone mentions her in press in a negative way, I cant guarantee that her fans woudl keep quiet, especially after all the times theyve gone through. That's just a fact. Doesnt mean we're obsesed wtih him. WE just dont want anyone to pass digs at her. ANd htat goes for all celebs, not just shahid.
Let me assure you though, mostly no one comments on him anymore even on her forum. Kareena's doing well for herself and so is shahid.
I prefer the stance that they have nothing more to do with each other. Which is why we get angry whenever her name is brougnt into anything related with shahid ( be it articles or other reports. That's why her fans were so pissed when kareena's name kept coming into the shahid and PC articles).
We just want kareena to be left alone and hope that ppl will judge her for her work and not what is percieved about her personal life.

Totally agree with the last two lines, that applies to both Bebo and Shahid, I much rather see fans apperciating there work, as both have done fantastic body of work in there career already, than the criticise them for the personal relationships!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine286friends_rock

-bluemoon-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top