Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

What exactly happened in 2008? I was a Shahid fan in 2008 too, all I remember was that he was shooting for Kaminey.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxide

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mz.gigglez

IF-Dazzler

mz.gigglez

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

For me there will be always difference between the :

Person who left the relationship
&
Person who was left.

They acan not be same in their thinking. One will have the sourness and it will be difficult to get back to being normal with the other person. But the person who left the person wil try to make it up and be friendly. As that person does not feel the hurt as he/she is the one who moved on to better pastures.

This is why they have different attitude towards working with each other.

I donot blame Shahid for this at all.

I dont think so. Whatever I've read and seen from Shahid he has said the same thing that Kareena has mentioned. So there is no sourness that youre talking about. I dont know why it is so hard to believe when Kareena says soemthing nice about Shahid and not so hard when its the other way around. But as someone mentioned ppl will always believe what looks good for thr fav celeb.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_Khan50LeadOxideRiyaK09AreYaar

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaK09

[
What I wanted to put across is that Shahid fans are not crazy, they dont talk shit about Saifeena, at least not on Shahid's forum. People assume that Shahid fans are too obsessed with them and all they do its worship Shahid and talk crap about Saifeena. Thank you very much, but we would rather discuss Shahid. I'm sorry to say, but Kareena fans are obsessed with Shahid as well...they love to hate him.

Oh and is it Shahid's fault if there are too many Kareena hate groups? She was quite the hated figure even before Shahid came into her life. Maybe she should try herself and fix her image, if she really wants to. No one is stopping her, why is Shahid held accountable for clearing up for Kareena?

That's coz th emajority of shahid fans already let their venom out when the dumping stories came out. Now that its clear that kareena didnt dump him and that he is indeed speaking of her highly, there's no reason to malign her further.
On the other hand, kareena fans had to deal with the harshest criticsm and insults towards bebo for over a year. Why? ON something that never happened. So some of  them are bursting now. Its human nature. And they are bursting coz why was she painted the sole villain? So she WAS telling the truth when she said I didnt dump anoyone. Why didnt he clear it up?
Its the normal perception.
Now this is where opinions differ.
You feel that he didnt need to clear anythign up coz his relatoinship was over and she was the one who moved on so its up to her.
I feel that he DID need to clear it up coz his name was involved and that it was being said he was the victim.
Its just a difference of perspective here, and I feel in THAT sense, we're not gonna agree LOL

These are the ahte groups i'm talking about. Read the comments. Kareena fans feel so lovely when we read such comments LOL

Read the description for this one

Edited by desigal90 - 05 September 2009 at 5:01pm

mz.gigglez

IF-Dazzler

mz.gigglez

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Human_Torch

i am just thinking...what will happen if kareena goes back to shahid just like JWM lol....

LOL LOL I was thinking the same thing . I think IF will be more peaceful.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meaasunshine286LeadOxide

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Originally posted by Human_Torch

i am just thinking...what will happen if kareena goes back to shahid just like JWM lol....

LOL LOL I was thinking the same thing . I think IF will be more peaceful.

I'll throw a fit, that's what will happen LOL

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaK09

What exactly happened in 2008? I was a Shahid fan in 2008 too, all I remember was that he was shooting for Kaminey.

There was a significant change int eh tone of his answers.
They went from, "ofcourse I woudl talk to bebo. Even if she bumps into me, I know she wont ignore me, I know bebo"

To much more bitter responses. ANd i noticed that change coz htat's when I went from shahid supporter to, "why is he saying all this?" Even I started wondering, what did kareena do to him? Why is he acting so bitter now when he was fine in 2007?
Then twoards late 2008 or early 2009, that infamous cow comment was the last straw. After that yada yada, a few more digs, most recent one being about horses ( or some other farm animal, I'm not sure which one he picked this time, lol). Then a turn aroudn with his comments on Tere Mere Beech where I saw the same shahid I remembered from back in 2007, and then  yea, present day. LOL

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluemoon86

Doesn't seem like she is expecting a lot from MAMK

LOL! EXACTLY WHAT I NOTICED! She's just like, MAMK...yeah a commercial movie with salman...hmm...I do movies for relationsihps, coz my sister loves salman, we all love salman LOL

And the min she said that, my last hopse for MAMK went out the window. She specifically mentioned Kurbaan and 3 Idiots and ommitted MAMK.
She knows its crap

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by bluemoon86

Doesn't seem like she is expecting a lot from MAMK

LOL! EXACTLY WHAT I NOTICED! She's just like, MAMK...yeah a commercial movie with salman...hmm...I do movies for relationsihps, coz my sister loves salman, we all love salman LOL

And the min she said that, my last hopse for MAMK went out the window. She specifically mentioned Kurbaan and 3 Idiots and ommitted MAMK.
She knows its crap

thats Bebo for u...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxide

Post Reply New Post

Go to top