Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
ANd from the same ppl who takled to her, I foudn out that she admits that she handled her post breakup really badly, but it wasnt planned htat way. She was just being honest nad forthright. And her biggest mistake was that she was counting on shahid to clear up the rumours about being dumped.
That's where she faltered. She continued to live on her life, she'd come out in the open, and she just assumed that eventually ppl woudl find out that the dumping stories were just rumors.
That never happened. Infact, that's whats believed to be true. This girl always learns the hard way. Yet her silly antics never end.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bluemoon-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluemoon86

This whole "does not deserve the Kapoor tag", "is only in the relationship for the Kapoor tag" is RK's fan's favourite insult as well.

Anyway, fans get hyper. I have already run away from one topic where even my patience was destroyed. I really hope it doesn't happen here.

It wont.
Coz riya's representing the shahid fans and i'm representing kareena, so we're cool. As long as its her doing the talking, it'll remain cool in here.
But I cant promise to keep my patience if other fans jump in. LOL

-bluemoon-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by RiyaK09

Yep, he mentioned a wife. Actually he's said the same thing before Saif came in the picture. Geet, you read his recent interview right? Where he said that 10 years from now, he wants a big house with a wife and two kids. Thats what he wants, after 10 he will turn 38 and things wont be the same. He will have liabilites, he will have a family to respond to. Right now, he's just a free bird, he can do whatever he wants to-- and thats what he meant with the comment.

About Shahid fans attacking Kareena fans, well I dont what the situation was like 2-3 years ago, but I can speak for now. To this date (2009 lol), Shahid is called a "chooza", "someone who doesnt deserve the last name Kapoor", "f**ker", "son of a bitch" "kamina" and whatnot. I'm talking about the PRESENT over here. I have read people making comments about how they pray for his failure. Can you believe this? This is all happening in the PRESENT. I've been on the Shahid forum for a while now, and NOBODY can call names to Kareena or Saif there. NOBODY. I've myself seen so many members getting banned from the forum just cuz they bashed Saifeena, no sorts of abusives are allowed there. In fact, some of Shahid's ardent fans never even comment on Kareena. They just dont, everytime there is a Kareena article posted there, no says shit.

The select few ppl that you mentioned also happen to call saif a buddha, a man going through mid life crisis, a snake, and god knows what else. They also call names to other celebs as well. Thats just them. It has nothing to do with shahid. So you shouldnt even take their comments seriously.
But I'm talking about the general public, the majority. Go on FB and type Kareena and Shahdi just outta curiosity. And then count the number of kareena hate groups that you find.

What I wanted to put across is that Shahid fans are not crazy, they dont talk shit about Saifeena, at least not on Shahid's forum. People assume that Shahid fans are too obsessed with them and all they do its worship Shahid and talk crap about Saifeena. Thank you very much, but we would rather discuss Shahid. I'm sorry to say, but Kareena fans are obsessed with Shahid as well...they love to hate him.

Oh and is it Shahid's fault if there are too many Kareena hate groups? She was quite the hated figure even before Shahid came into her life. Maybe she should try herself and fix her image, if she really wants to. No one is stopping her, why is Shahid held accountable for clearing up for Kareena?

Edited by RiyaK09 - 05 September 2009 at 4:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-PoisonIvy-AreYaar

-bluemoon-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

So Desigal,

The gist is that there are fans on both sides who hurl abuses, and insult others. I still don't see how Shahid is responsible for correcting his fans' misconceptions.

Geet just call me desu yaar, it sounds so formal when  you say desigal.
No, Shahid is not responsible for correcting his fan's misconceptions. But yet at the same time, I wish he had refrained from a few comments that he gave htat just fueled the misconeption (comments that were in bad taste imply that he's angry, why is he angry? OH coz he got dumped).

He was aware of what was happening. I remember in one interview he said, yeah the media takes sides, and its fortunate that they're on my side BUT (and then he cleared up that you dont have a good or bad side in a relationship).
I wish he had continued to speak that way. Or the way he's speaking nowadays. But its a fact that this statemets in the middle were not consistant with his statements today or in the past.
And I woudnt even be bringing all this ghissa pitta topic in had someoen not said "Ther'es a differnet in the one who leaves and the one who gets left behind"
It just bolted me awake, lol.
I dont like ti when ppl do that. I dont like it when they assume they know who left who in a relatoinship, or how they broke up. I've read ppl even assuming that kareena broke up with shahid on the phone coz the poor guy didnt know. HELLO, how would you KNOW THAT?
Just stop assuming and move on.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigal90

ANd from the same ppl who takled to her, I foudn out that she admits that she handled her post breakup really badly, but it wasnt planned htat way. She was just being honest nad forthright. And her biggest mistake was that she was counting on shahid to clear up the rumours about being dumped.
That's where she faltered. She continued to live on her life, she'd come out in the open, and she just assumed that eventually ppl woudl find out that the dumping stories were just rumors.
That never happened. Infact, that's whats believed to be true. This girl always learns the hard way. Yet her silly antics never end.

Why did she count on Shahid? If Shahid did not feel like discussing the break-up beyond a point I feel he is entitled to. If Kareena kept quiet, which in retrospect made her out to be the villain (only in the eyes of some delusional fans who would not have been convinced by statements anyway), then its still not Shahid's fault.

She could have said it herself. As you have said yourself, right after the break-up Shahid was extremely positive towards Kareena. I have seen an example of this myself from arounf December 2007. I don't know what happened after that, but according to Riya Shahid was out of the public eye till KK came out.

She did say that Geet. I've lost track of how many interviews kareena kept saying I did not dump anyone!
But it would have helped to have the person ppl THOUGH was dumped saying the same. I just dont understand why he changed in mid 2008?
He was fine, as you say it, in 2007. What happened after that is beyond me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top