Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
For me there will be always difference between the :

Person who left the relationship
&
Person who was left.

They acan not be same in their thinking. One will have the sourness and it will be difficult to get back to being normal with the other person. But the person who left the person wil try to make it up and be friendly. As that person does not feel the hurt as he/she is the one who moved on to better pastures.

This is why they have different attitude towards working with each other.

I donot blame Shahid for this at all.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soapieangelic_devillive_lifesabrinaa.LeadOxideRiyaK09AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
well..thts for certain but first love is very hard to forget...kareena had a very long relationship with shahid..their relationship was very close..and still kareena thinks abt shahid and shahid does the same....so who knows that afterwards..something happens like jwm..i know its a silly thought but enjoyableLOL

-bluemoon-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I don't think Shahid and Kareena are stupid. They know what's good for their careers, after such a big hit like JWM, i'm sure they would have no problem working together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentLeadOxide

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Lovanika, that is not true. Kareena did NOT leave shahid. If shahid still speaks about her iwht respect sometimes, its because their relationship ended. Had she left him, he woudl be reacitng liek Vivek. Vivek has NOTHING nice ot reflect upon for Aish. If kareena had left him, even their good  times would have looked bad. ANd shahid USED to say good thigns about bebo, then in between he started giving negative statements. I'm glad he's back now.
Kareena on the other hand maintained this stance from the day of the break up.
I cant put it all down, but through some people, I found out that kareena was upset htat shahid had gone out and rather than clearing everything up, he just sat back and let the ppl assume he was dumped.
And now how can  you say shahid WAS indeed dumped when half of his fans are saying, "Shahid DID try to clear it all up in the start but no on elistened" while half of you maintain he was dumped. Its either one or the other. If he tried to clear it up, then atleast his fans woudl have known that it was a mutual break up. But seeing as even his OWN FANS have doubts, I dont think he did a very good job.

ANyways, I foudn this interivew from HT, I'll post it.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
i saw kareena ws on headlines today and she ws asked if she is willing to work with shahid ,and kareena ws luking soo cute, glamorous and fresh..she ws soo sweet towards shahid

and i dnt think it is very logical to presume wat exactly happened between them sitting here. it can b either wayy...

-bluemoon-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top