Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link) - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Kaminey was a fantastic movie, Shahid was absolutely fantastic esp as Charlie. Its nice to see Bebo enjoyed it too, and expressed her affection for the movie!

I think both Kareena and Shahid fans read alittle too much into there comments, which leads to mutiple interpretations of there quotes, hence disagreement between the fans! Chill people, both are leading there lives perfectly without each other, so let it be!
Edited by Alia_Khan50 - 14 years ago
Well Riya, I wish kareena fans coudl say that they dotn care about what shahid says.
But UNFORTUNATELY, everything that shahid says or has said has had an effect on bebo's popularity. We also only care about kareena. But if someone mentions her in press in a negative way, I cant guarantee that her fans woudl keep quiet, especially after all the times theyve gone through. That's just a fact. Doesnt mean we're obsesed wtih him. WE just dont want anyone to pass digs at her. ANd htat goes for all celebs, not just shahid.
Let me assure you though, mostly no one comments on him anymore even on her forum. Kareena's doing well for herself and so is shahid.
I prefer the stance that they have nothing more to do with each other. Which is why we get angry whenever her name is brougnt into anything related with shahid ( be it articles or other reports. That's why her fans were so pissed when kareena's name kept coming into the shahid and PC articles).
We just want kareena to be left alone and hope that ppl will judge her for her work and not what is percieved about her personal life.
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
desu and riya

tandh rekho tandh rekho🤪
LOL! I'm totally chilled, dont worry 😆
Just debating, that's all.
Riya knows I have nothing against her.
Originally posted by desigal90

Well Riya, I wish kareena fans coudl say that they dotn care about what shahid says.
But UNFORTUNATELY, everything that shahid says or has said has had an effect on bebo's popularity. We also only care about kareena. But if someone mentions her in press in a negative way, I cant guarantee that her fans woudl keep quiet, especially after all the times theyve gone through. That's just a fact. Doesnt mean we're obsesed wtih him. WE just dont want anyone to pass digs at her. ANd htat goes for all celebs, not just shahid.
Let me assure you though, mostly no one comments on him anymore even on her forum. Kareena's doing well for herself and so is shahid.
I prefer the stance that they have nothing more to do with each other. Which is why we get angry whenever her name is brougnt into anything related with shahid ( be it articles or other reports. That's why her fans were so pissed when kareena's name kept coming into the shahid and PC articles).
We just want kareena to be left alone and hope that ppl will judge her for her work and not what is percieved about her personal life.

Totally agree with the last two lines, that applies to both Bebo and Shahid, I much rather see fans apperciating there work, as both have done fantastic body of work in there career already, than the criticise them for the personal relationships!
You know this whole thing has just dragged for far too long and it is really late here, so I am going to leave soon. But I want so say that blaming an actor, or holding him or her responsible for what fans say doesn't really make sense to me.

Desu you haven't mentioned other digs that Shahid made before the cow comment. Was there anything else that happened specifically during 2008 that changed your reaction towards him? Because so far it seems focused on what some of his fans have said.
Edited by bluemoon86 - 14 years ago
I think I pretty much poured my feelings and thoughts out today all over this topic, so to answer your question, its a cumulative effect of how fans have reacted coupled with some of his responses that just didnt go down well with me. Like I said, around mid 2008, his responses became different and more bitter.
The saving grace are fans like Riya, Ramona (she was his biggest fan ever), Diksha, Tania (members not on this forum, but fans nonetheless).
How I wish everyone had reacted their way.
Mostly I shouldnt let my judgment about him get clouded up by what his fans have said towards kareena. But what to do, its human nature to get your frustration out somewhere.
This topic has been discussed to death.
This was a wonderful interview of kareena's and it woudl be  shame to just focus on one part.

Overall, I loved how she appeared throughout. So joyful and positive. And that smile on her face along with those expressions are so typical bebo.
Oh dear lord, Saif is the childish one in the relationship while Kareena is the MATURE ONE???
Ok that explains everything about my cuckoo couple 😆
Her stance on MAMK is scary. She's pretyt much said the only reason she did that movie is coz of sallu. OH DEAR LORD HELP US.

Kurbaan seems very promising adn so does 3 Idiots.
I'm glad she cleared up that the lovemaking scene isnt that bad and it was required by the script otherwise she wouldnt have done it, with or without saif.

And oh thank the dear lord that saif is advising her with scripts!! YES! YES!! INTELLIGENCE GALORE IS MY SAIFU!
^^^ I agree. Bebo's script sense has been a mixture really, she has chosen some brilliant movies like Chameli, JWM, Omkara, Yuva, Aitraaz etc... then gone on to do crap stuff like KI, MDK MPKDH, GR etc... Some times its really hard to comprehend the same person is choosing such pole apart roles LOL!
Originally posted by Alia_Khan50

^^^ I agree. Bebo's script sense has been a mixture really, she has chosen some brilliant movies like Chameli, JWM, Omkara, Yuva, Aitraaz etc... then gone on to do crap stuff like KI, MDK MPKDH, GR etc... Some times its really hard to comprehend the same person is choosing such pole apart roles LOL!

Exactly! Lolz
And she just explains it here. That she does movies on instinct and sometimes for friendships. She did GR coz she liked the first one and coz Ashtavinayak Productions asked her to do it and they had given her JWM.
And MAMK is just coz of Sallu.