Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't think Shahid and Kareena are stupid. They know what's good for their careers, after such a big hit like JWM, i'm sure they would have no problem working together.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovanika, that is not true. Kareena did NOT leave shahid. If shahid still speaks about her iwht respect sometimes, its because their relationship ended. Had she left him, he woudl be reacitng liek Vivek. Vivek has NOTHING nice ot reflect upon for Aish. If kareena had left him, even their good  times would have looked bad. ANd shahid USED to say good thigns about bebo, then in between he started giving negative statements. I'm glad he's back now.
Kareena on the other hand maintained this stance from the day of the break up.
I cant put it all down, but through some people, I found out that kareena was upset htat shahid had gone out and rather than clearing everything up, he just sat back and let the ppl assume he was dumped.
And now how can  you say shahid WAS indeed dumped when half of his fans are saying, "Shahid DID try to clear it all up in the start but no on elistened" while half of you maintain he was dumped. Its either one or the other. If he tried to clear it up, then atleast his fans woudl have known that it was a mutual break up. But seeing as even his OWN FANS have doubts, I dont think he did a very good job.

ANyways, I foudn this interivew from HT, I'll post it.
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i saw kareena ws on headlines today and she ws asked if she is willing to work with shahid ,and kareena ws luking soo cute, glamorous and fresh..she ws soo sweet towards shahid

and i dnt think it is very logical to presume wat exactly happened between them sitting here. it can b either wayy...
Doesn't seem like she is expecting a lot from MAMK
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Lovanika, that is not true. Kareena did NOT leave shahid. If shahid still speaks about her iwht respect sometimes, its because their relationship ended. Had she left him, he woudl be reacitng liek Vivek. Vivek has NOTHING nice ot reflect upon for Aish. If kareena had left him, even their good times would have looked bad. ANd shahid USED to say good thigns about bebo, then in between he started giving negative statements. I'm glad he's back now.

Kareena on the other hand maintained this stance from the day of the break up.
I cant put it all down, but through some people, I found out that kareena was upset htat shahid had gone out and rather than clearing everything up, he just sat back and let the ppl assume he was dumped.
And now how can you say shahid WAS indeed dumped when half of his fans are saying, "Shahid DID try to clear it all up in the start but no on elistened" while half of you maintain he was dumped. Its either one or the other. If he tried to clear it up, then atleast his fans woudl have known that it was a mutual break up. But seeing as even his OWN FANS have doubts, I dont think he did a very good job.
ANyways, I foudn this interivew from HT, I'll post it.

Negative comments? Really now?

Is it really respectable to ask your ex boyfriend to move on? Was it really cool and respectable of Saif to say that he offered Kaminey? Then they were clearly implying that Shahid was planting stories against them.

Now you'll say that Shahid said something like, "we all know who's planting stories.."-- and that was his reaction to the crap Saifeena said earlier. About that one comment where he said that he isnt 40+ with 2 kids, well he's been saying that even when he was dating Kareena. He always says that he has no liabilities, and thats what he meant by the comment. The cow and buffalo comment was blown out of proportions, even other actor have said that in the past. Anyways, I'm glad that he's now saying straight up that it'll be difficult to work with her.

Desu, I never said that Shahid was dumped, and why should he clear up for Kareena? She's the one who got into another relationship, and it was her image that was tarnished. Shahid already had to go through enough BS from the media, why should he put himself into more mess with clearing up Kareena's image? Saifeena have only benefitted from the relationship, professionally and personally. At the end of the day, it doesnt matter what a section of public think about them as a couple as long as they are doing good for themselves. Oh and Shahid did try to clear up, but do you really think the media would care about that? He did try to clear it up, but Bebo is still called a "traitor". Bebo did try to clear up and say that she turned veg because she wanted to herself, but Shahid is still called a "control freak". Do you really think any of their attempts to clear would have helped?

Anyways, thanks for the video.

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she looks soo cute while giving interivew...so joyful!
Another thing riya. I found that infamous interview. And the wholw description was , A 37 year old, with 2 kids and a wife. I don't think Saif had a wife then did he?

After actually reading that interview, I realised that it was a general comment. I seriously doubt it was meant as a dig to Saif. The answer should also be read in the context of the question. Which was whether he felt he needed to do a lot of film, and didn't he feel bad about sitting at home for 6 months before JWM happened. So he basically said that someone who had a family to support would have to worry about all those things. He was lucky that he was younger, without all those worries.

Desigal, I understand that you feel that some Shahid fans have attacked Kareena unfairly. And trust me I know how frustrating that is. I myself have seen some Ranbir and Sonabir fans call Deepika the worst things, because she apparently stole Ranbir away from relationship that did not even exist. But its not really Ranbir's fault is it?

And if some people continue to believe hogwash then no amount of clarification can will change what they believe.

Edited by bluemoon86 - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Negative comments? Really now?

Is it really respectable to ask your ex boyfriend to move on? Was it really cool and respectable of Saif to say that he offered Kaminey? Then they were clearly implying that Shahid was planting stories against them.

Now you'll say that Shahid said something like, "we all know who's planting stories.."-- and that was his reaction to the crap Saifeena said earlier. About that one comment where he said that he isnt 40+ with 2 kids, well he's been saying that even when he was dating Kareena. He always says that he has no liabilities, and thats what he meant by the comment. The cow and buffalo comment was blown out of proportions, even other actor have said that in the past. Anyways, I'm glad that he's now saying straight up that it'll be difficult to work with her.

Desu, I never said that Shahid was dumped, and why should he clear up for Kareena? She's the one who got into another relationship, and it was her image that was tarnished. Shahid already had to go through enough BS from the media, why should he put himself into more mess with clearing up Kareena's image? Saifeena have only benefitted from the relationship, professionally and personally. At the end of the day, it doesnt matter what a section of public think about them as a couple as long as they are doing good for themselves. Oh and Shahid did try to clear up, but do you really think the media would care about that? He did try to clear it up, but Bebo is still called a "traitor". Bebo did try to clear up and say that she turned veg because she wanted to herself, but Shahid is still called a "control freak". Do you really think any of their attempts to clear would have helped?

Anyways, thanks for the video.

Kareena enver said shahid move on. Tha'ts what the media portrayed. She was being questioned about still wanting a hold on shahid's life and having problems wiht him dating ohters, and she siad, I've moved on and I wish shahid woudl do so as well. LIke why should I have problems? But everyoen ignored the context. IF you wanna look at context inshahid's case, then context should nto be taken outta kareena's either. And I konw for a fact that she dint say it in a negative way because ALL HER OTHER STATEMETNS ARE POSITIVE. Why woudl she give all postiive statemtns before this and all postiive statemtns after it? Shows discrepency doesnt it? Cant say the same about shahid though, coz he's given a few statements here and there. He clearly didnt mean them in the best intention either, but bcause he has so many fans here, you'l lfailt ot see it. Sanam knows what i"m talkign about, and even Geet admits that it was in bad taste. But you all try and defend him. Infact twhen teh cow comment came out, i remember ppl on IF, APPLAUDING him, sayign they like this fiesty shahid. So its obvoius that his intention wasnt noble (juding from majority's reaction).
Riya you never said he was dumped. But look at what the majority ofh is fans feel. Lovanika JUST SAID that htere's a difference betweent eh one who left and th eone who was left behind. See how his own fans have htat conception? And that shahid is planting stories never came outta saif or kareena's mouth. That was a statement that was written in taht article by Subhash. It wasnt quoted.

And as for why should he clear it up...for a relationship that once was Riya. For a girl that DID support him at one poitn in time. So what if your relationship with her ended. Does that mean that when seh's being blamed for the brunt of it you should just let ppl think that way? Yeah she's impuslive, but shoudlnt he know from experience that kareena's always been an open person. I think that's where his bitterness comes in from. That she moved on so fast, but that's not her fault. And he has no right ot be angry at her for that. Once a relationshpi ended, you dont have a monopoly over that person anymore, nor any control over when they'll find someone else.

Its so frustrating to hear shahdi fans and ppl in general CONSTANTLY scrutinize kareena for something htat didnt happen. She's said she never dumped him in her interviews. She's said it was a mutual decision. And you claim that shahid said the same. Then why are ppl still so hell bent on painting the girl black?
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
And I still believe the cow comment was in bad taste. And I was glad to see that he gave a lot more mature answer in the HT interview. Too bad the interviewer only mentioned a part of it.