Kkoi Dil Main Hain

sahil is a positive character

lucky-moon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
what i think sahil is a positive character he was just fallen in trap what if he later realized that kritika lied and she used him to get samay only and the whole story telling was fake i think he would probably fall in love with kajol by knowing the true identity of kajol and would definately protect her against kritika evil tricks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

night girl thumbnail
ya i think that in the end sahil will tell kajol the truth and start to love her i also think that sahil's girlfriend just likes sahil for his money because today she said that look at the money we can get and said we also need the money so i think that sahil will love kajol and dump his other girlfriend
K.K. thumbnail
yes, ithink sahil wil fal inlove with kajal
ejaz's babe thumbnail
I THINK THAT THE BITCH WE CALL MALHAAR IS GOING FOR SAHIL'S MONEY!!!!! I AGREE WITH U LUCKY-MOON!!!!!
ejaz's babe thumbnail
I WONDER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NOW!!!!!!!! THIS IS STARTING TO GET INTERESTING BUT I ALSO HAVE A LITTLE TWINGE THAT I DONT WANT TO WATCH IT ANYMORE BECUZ I DONT WANT SAHIL TO TORTURE HER!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD!! I CAN FEEL IT I HOPE SAHIL FINDS OUT THAT KAJAL IS RIGHT AND THAT KRITIKA IS PLAYING GAMES WITH HIM!!!!!!
ejaz's babe thumbnail
YEAH SO IN THE END KRITIKA WILL STILL BE A LONER RIGHT? KAJAL AND SAHIL WILL BE ON ONE SIDE!!!
ejaz's babe thumbnail
ONE LAST THING SAHIL AND KRITIKA WONT TRY TO KILL KAJAL RIGHT? OR R THEY  GONNA BE AS BAD AS ARJUN?😡!!!!!!
Preity thumbnail
this was exactly what i was thinking! it makes sense that sahil finds out that krutika is the bad guy and that kajol hasn't murdered her husband. can't he tell that she hasn't killed arjun, i mean look how she is treating him. i think that eventually sahil will find out the truth, and fall in love with kajol, i just don't know what kajol's reaction will be once she finds out that he is not the real arjun, and i wonder what is going to happen to samay, and if he will believe sahil or not, and iif smay will stay single, or sahil dies, and then samay gets back 2gether with kajol again, and krutika leaves. just think about what the reaction will be if everyone finds out that arjun is not arjun, but sahil?
nsalehani03 thumbnail
yeah it will be very difficult for them. hope what every body says happens. i also still hope arjun is not dead. maybe ekta can do something like the sow tum bin jaoin kahan. anybody heard of that cerial . i think most people have heard ,but if ekta deos that it will sort of be like copying well at liest arjun will be back.😛
night girl thumbnail
ya was that show and i hope they dont make the story like that because if arjun comes back there would be like 20-30 years of age diffrents + ekta would have to get a new actor to play arjun because he would have a new body after dieing like in tum bin jaoon kahan