Debate Mansion

Open Marraiges - Threat to Indian culture ?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

So the purpose of open marriages is to perhaps get discounts on car insurance and to be able to file tax jointly?

And cheaper health care.

If my insurance premium keeps going up like it is now, I might seriously have to give marriage consideration.

I think my parents are sick of paying hundreds of dollars for my car insurance as well, I think that's why they keep stressing the fact that marriage should be sometime in the future. I'd rather they kick me out and tell me to live on my own. Geez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Open Marraiges - Threat to Indian culture ?? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

So the purpose of open marriages is to perhaps get discounts on car insurance and to be able to file tax jointly?

And cheaper health care.

If my insurance premium keeps going up like it is now, I might seriously have to give marriage consideration.

I think my parents are sick of paying hundreds of dollars for my car insurance as well, I think that's why they keep stressing the fact that marriage should be sometime in the future. I'd rather they kick me out and tell me to live on my own. Geez.

Lets get an open marriage. LOLLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

And cheaper health care.

Lets get an open marriage. LOLLOL

Its a done deal. Texas won't allow it, I shall come to Wisconsin then. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top