Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Very well written Nidha!

Happy teachers day..n yeah thnx to all those writers..who make this forum rocking..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOR DEVELOPMENT TEAM & WRITERS (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged
OMG it was such a touching gesture Nids, i dun recallanyone doing going out of their way to do something like for me!!

Thanks Nids, um more then overwhelmed!! Hug Um srsly jst zapped!! Its so beautiful, the entire post.....Nids u r gem srsly!! Thanks for making my day girl!! Ur pms r always more then welcome in my dabba Nids never forget that!! Love u tons, heaps and a zillion!!

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

OMG it was such a touching gesture Nids, i dun recallanyone doing going out of their way to do something like for me!!

Thanks Nids, um more then overwhelmed!! Hug Um srsly jst zapped!! Its so beautiful, the entire post.....Nids u r gem srsly!! Thanks for making my day girl!! Ur pms r always more then welcome in my dabba Nids never forget that!! Love u tons, heaps and a zillion!!

so sweet of u Jia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top