Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sameera_12

IF-Rockerz

sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Edited by sameera_12 - 05 September 2009 at 5:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOR DEVELOPMENT TEAM & WRITERS (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Aww nidha di,

this has to be one of the sweestest post....
I would like to thank all the writers, for proving us with all these amazing creativities....
I would like to thank the readers, for being supportive, and allowing the writers to keep their motivations...
I would like to thank the mods, for keeping peace and decorum in this forum...
I would like to thank Nidha di for putting up this post.

Happy Teachers day guyz!Big smileBig smile ClapClapClap

Edited by SaziArmaan - 06 September 2009 at 6:49pm

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged
First of all, Nidha, Thank you for this wonderful gesture.

Learning is a continuous process and as we learn new things, we grow a little bit more. And the most important thing a teacher can do is channel their students to think. To think differently, to think creatively and to think in a way that eventually brings out a change in the society.

Teaching also means influencing a person enough to write about things that influence us - as individuals and as people who are a part of the society.

This forum has given me some wonderful reader turned friends who by reading and commenting on stories have paved a path to new line of thinking. They have appreciated, debated, disagreed, argued, outright dismissed, presented a new point of view on the issue and have even gone to tell me very subtly that sometimes I get pushy with my words.
Teaching also means giving that tiny nudge when one is being irrational and avoid them going on a path of self-destruction.

As a reader in this forum, I have seen brilliant minds putting across their point of views, principles, morality and all the stuff they believe in which I believe has made me realize multitude of things in a way which I have never seen or thought about before.

Teaching also means providing choices, allowing the person to make the choice and respecting them when it is made.

For all these and even more, I thank both readers and writers of this forum.

Also many thanks to developers of the site, admins, moderators and the support group. Without you guys, things would not be as good as it has been.

And lastly, Happy Teachers day everyone!

Sookie

Edited by Sookie* - 05 September 2009 at 1:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomikauttamammygurlPrasanthinidha1983Make-It-Pop

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
hppy teachers day
And seriously guys.....
V rock
IF has taught me how to make sum1 happy by hitting a like button..=)
How to choose my words so that I dont hurt anyone deliberately...
That is because of our MODS...dev. team and ofcourse, vijay bhaiya....
SO cheers to one and all....
take care
Enjoy

Ananya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983Make-It-Pop

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Hey Nidhi,HugHug
HugThis post is really sweet, thanks.
Happy teacher's daySmile.
Thanks Vijay Bro for this superb site and how you try to make it better day by day by adding new features.
Thanks to our Dev team, to make this place full of peace and it give us a sense of security of being at homeBig smile
Your welcome for the thanks, it's my pleasure sharing my thought, my creativity through my FFs to u all.Big smile
By the way, you forgot a name for thanking writers and the name is Nidha1983, add it soon.Big smile

Luv u loads<33333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 05 September 2009 at 5:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
aww thanks Nidha. What a wonderful post. I remember our Teacher's day in school when some of the 12th grade students would be teachers for a day while all the real teachers would be given a day off for picnic and fun. It was great to see the fellow students in the role of teachers.

Just goes to show that even students can be teachers and vice versa. So, Nidha, even though we all might be 'teachers' on this forum, I can say with confidence that we have learnt a lot more from our 'students' than we would have otherwise. This forum thrives because of this lovely relationship between the writers and readers.

Thanks again sweety and I'll use ur siggy u made for me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishknidha1983

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Hey Nidhi,HugHug
HugThis post is really sweet, thanks.
Happy teacher's daySmile.
Thanks Vijay Bro for this superb site and how you try to make it better day by day by adding new features.
Thanks to our Dev team, to make this place full of peace and it give us a sense of security of being at homeBig smile
Your welcome for the thanks, it's my pleasure sharing my thought, my creativity through my FFs to u all.Big smile
By the way, you forgot a name for thanking writers and the name is Nidha1983, add it soon.Big smile

Luv u loads<33333
Kashish

Coz i don't give any knowledge i do only Masti
LOL
LOL

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

aww thanks Nidha. What a wonderful post. I remember our Teacher's day in school when some of the 12th grade students would be teachers for a day while all the real teachers would be given a day off for picnic and fun. It was great to see the fellow students in the role of teachers.

Just goes to show that even students can be teachers and vice versa. So, Nidha, even though we all might be 'teachers' on this forum, I can say with confidence that we have learnt a lot more from our 'students' than we would have otherwise. This forum thrives because of this lovely relationship between the writers and readers.

Thanks again sweety and I'll use ur siggy u made for me

No di i have not made Mehek made on my request

Yaa i too remember in 12 i become teacher and got 11th standard and switch my class with my cousin brother & his friend. Actually we both r of same age only 1.5 month difference.
But i enjoyed a lot that day.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top