FOR DEVELOPMENT TEAM & WRITERS - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Nidhi,πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—This post is really sweet, thanks.
Happy teacher's day😊.
Thanks Vijay Bro for this superb site and how you try to make it better day by day by adding new features.
Thanks to our Dev team, to make this place full of peace and it give us a sense of security of being at homeπŸ˜ƒ
Your welcome for the thanks, it's my pleasure sharing my thought, my creativity through my FFs to u all.πŸ˜ƒ
By the way, you forgot a name for thanking writers and the name is Nidha1983, add it soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Luv u loads<33333
Kashish
Edited by kashishk - 14 years ago
aww thanks Nidha. What a wonderful post. I remember our Teacher's day in school when some of the 12th grade students would be teachers for a day while all the real teachers would be given a day off for picnic and fun. It was great to see the fellow students in the role of teachers.

Just goes to show that even students can be teachers and vice versa. So, Nidha, even though we all might be 'teachers' on this forum, I can say with confidence that we have learnt a lot more from our 'students' than we would have otherwise. This forum thrives because of this lovely relationship between the writers and readers.

Thanks again sweety and I'll use ur siggy u made for me
Originally posted by kashishk

Hey Nidhi,πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—This post is really sweet, thanks.
Happy teacher's day😊.
Thanks Vijay Bro for this superb site and how you try to make it better day by day by adding new features.
Thanks to our Dev team, to make this place full of peace and it give us a sense of security of being at homeπŸ˜ƒ
Your welcome for the thanks, it's my pleasure sharing my thought, my creativity through my FFs to u all.πŸ˜ƒ
By the way, you forgot a name for thanking writers and the name is Nidha1983, add it soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Luv u loads<33333
Kashish

Coz i don't give any knowledge i do only Masti
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bheegi

aww thanks Nidha. What a wonderful post. I remember our Teacher's day in school when some of the 12th grade students would be teachers for a day while all the real teachers would be given a day off for picnic and fun. It was great to see the fellow students in the role of teachers.

Just goes to show that even students can be teachers and vice versa. So, Nidha, even though we all might be 'teachers' on this forum, I can say with confidence that we have learnt a lot more from our 'students' than we would have otherwise. This forum thrives because of this lovely relationship between the writers and readers.

Thanks again sweety and I'll use ur siggy u made for me

No di i have not made Mehek made on my request

Yaa i too remember in 12 i become teacher and got 11th standard and switch my class with my cousin brother & his friend. Actually we both r of same age only 1.5 month difference.
But i enjoyed a lot that day.

Originally posted by nidha1983

No di i have not made Mehek made on my request

Yaa i too remember in 12 i become teacher and got 11th standard and switch my class with my cousin brother & his friend. Actually we both r of same age only 1.5 month difference.
But i enjoyed a lot that day.

thanks mehek! Love the siggy

Coz i don't give any knowledge i do only Masti
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

You know even through masti you can give some knowledgeπŸ˜ƒ
Like in ur FF 'always in ur heart', the way u told us about 'vegetative state' was really great, It really increased my knowledge especially being really really bad in medical.πŸ˜ƒ
Do masti but still add some stuff like this😊.
By the way do update soon ur FFs, I am really waiting for them.

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 14 years ago
Originally posted by kashishk

You know even through masti you can give some knowledgeπŸ˜ƒ
Like in ur FF 'always in ur heart', the way u told us about 'vegetative state' was really great, It really increased my knowledge especially being really really bad in medical.πŸ˜ƒ
Do masti but still add some stuff like this😊.
By the way do update soon ur FFs, I am really waiting for them.

Luv u<333
Kashish

How can i write my nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
even i m too bad in medical can't see blood
and regarding update after 10th 😳

How can i write my nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
even i m too bad in medical can't see blood
and regarding update after 10th 😳

πŸ˜† You can write it's simple just type Nidha1983
I'll be waiting for 10thπŸ˜ƒ

Luv u<333
Kashish
awwwwwwww dats is jst so sweet of you nidha. ure a star, dear. so sweet lke meethi. i love you dear. happy teachers day.

Hey Nidha,

That was really sweet of you!

Thank you so much!

Happy Teachers day to you too!!

Luv,

Tia